OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

As a Jets fan just thinking at work, can we trade Dalvin Cook for a lineman? We really don't need him, we've got backs but no line. Get some kinda guy who can block something and not just roll out a red carpet for defenders. Just seems like a realistic move ...

As a Jets fan just thinking at work, can we trade Dalvin Cook for a lineman? We really don't need him, we've got backs but no line. Get some kinda guy who can block something and not just roll out a red carpet for defenders. Just seems like a realistic move ...

Dalvin is Cooked (pun intended.) Watching him last season, it was clear his burst wasn't what it used to be, and this season he looks even worse. Dude had 13 rushes for 33 yards against a divisional rival last week. Don't foresee anyone wanting him for any player of value

Dalvin is Cooked (pun intended.) Watching him last season, it was clear his burst wasn't what it used to be, and this season he looks even worse. Dude had 13 rushes for 33 yards against a divisional rival last week. Don't foresee anyone wanting him for any player of value

Ehhhh , he came late to the team after having a baby, new house new team. I just think maybe a borderline playoff team, maybe even a good team would take him. Jets really didn't need him. We have zero protection. Just a thought ..

those 9ers throwbacks were 🔥

my friend was happy deebo was ok and with the 9ers defense.

captain andrew with the appearance 😂. good to see luck.

Ehhhh , he came late to the team after having a baby, new house new team. I just think maybe a borderline playoff team, maybe even a good team would take him. Jets really didn't need him. We have zero protection. Just a thought ..

2nd half of last season, dude was pretty mediocre. He didn't break 100 yards once like the last 8-10 games of the season

Woke up and saw a lot of hate towards Purdy, a lot of it from my own fan base, which I understand. But man, Purdy is solid man. I don’t get it. Fans ain’t happy if they not seeing you throw for 350 and 3 td’s

Kid is efficient as hell and got balls. I do wonder if some luck will run out. He does get lucky sometimes.

2nd half of last season, dude was pretty mediocre. He didn't break 100 yards once like the last 8-10 games of the season

Kirk Cousins had 643 pass attempts last season….

Y’all have to put things in context

He still averaged 4.4 ypg on 15 attempts per.

Minnesota barely ran the ball.

5/8 of those games he had 9, 11, 15, 14, 11 carries :lol: :lol:

Either he had incentives that they didn’t want him to meet, or they strictly abandoned the run. Anyone would have mediocre games if they only get 10-12 carries

Y’all want dudes to average 10 yards a rush? :lol: :lol: :rofl:

That's crazy about Diggs. What are these dudes doing in practice to be getting hurt like this? Was it non-contact?

edit

Yeah freak injury

Andrew really here to troll the football world

From being the greatest since Peyton
To giving us 6 years
To the stupid flip phone
To coming back for Washington
To looking like he just finished loading his musket rifle.

:lol:

Last edited:

Bout time someone else realizes it.

Kirk Cousins had 643 pass attempts last season….

Y’all have to put things in context

He still averaged 4.4 ypg on 15 attempts per.

Minnesota barely ran the ball.

5/8 of those games he had 9, 11, 15, 14, 11 carries :lol: :lol:

Either he had incentives that they didn’t want him to meet, or they strictly abandoned the run. Anyone would have mediocre games if they only get 10-12 carries

Y’all want dudes to average 10 yards a rush? :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Nah, man, he's not that player anymore. He still has straight-line speed, but he's not nearly as elusive as he once was. He would get tripped up in the open field more times than not. I agree with TipsyMcStagga TipsyMcStagga ...should've went KC if that was on the table. He needs a great run blocking line that gives him holes big enough that he can use his speed. He's gonna have a lot of negative/no yardage runs this season.

And despite Mattison's horrible numbers, no, Dalvin is not needed on the Vikings. What they need is interior OLineman worth a dang.

Cook is definitely Cooked.

Its obvious. Reminds me of watching Todd Gurley during his last year with the Rams. People denied it but he was finished.

Back
Top Bottom