OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

Bengals are dumb rushing Burrow out there. We’ve seen mad calf injuries lead to achilles injuries recently. Not worth it.
It seems like the team does not want to, he wants to, and they’re not willing to say no to Joe’s wants and wishes. Chase doesn’t even want him until he’s 100%, he said.

I don’t get what this Toy Story Funday Football thing is gonna look like? Are there gonna be animated Jags and Falcons players mimicking what happens in the actual game? And then how does the cast of Toy Story fit into that? This is strange :lol:

But how are these animators gonna be working fast enough to keep up with the live action?

Madden has a pro Vikings Agenda. I did the create player superstar mode. Was drafted as a QB in the first round and was the day 1 stater. Essentially Madden is saying any bum is better than Kirk. When I said Akers got me three yards Everytime I needed it he was crucial in my year 2 SB run.

Madden has a pro Vikings Agenda. I did the create player superstar mode. Was drafted as a QB in the first round and was the day 1 stater. Essentially Madden is saying any bum is better than Kirk. When I said Akers got me three yards Everytime I needed it he was crucial in my year 2 SB run.
But I bet you looked handsome so you were the Day 1 starter

Baker realizing he became a decent QB after the commercials stopped

download (22).jpeg

Back
Top Bottom