OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

I know most y'all like this white Bengals helmet, but I do not. I think the all white with the OG helmets would be better. Orange accents on the uni's.

Not a fan of messing with most OG helmets.

Last edited:

Writer's strike ended just in time. What a story

dwayne-johnson-the-rock.gif

I am so confused on how Lane Johnson gets away with so many false starts.

apparently the rules allow for the kick, it’s the front leg that has to stay planted to coincide with the snap

it‘s manipulation of the rule as currently written.. I don’t care enough to actually go and read that rule, but that’s how I’ve seen it explained numerous times as this always comes up

Cause the Mouse and Disney said so 🤷🏿‍♂️
I could see the 1st game moving up a little earlier in the future but either way the viewership will go up for them anyways
Doubt it, they will never make the Pacific time have to watch it earlier than 4:15 p.m.

The sound ****** up on ABC for anyone else on YouTubeTV? All I hear is mainly crowd noise...can barely hear Buck and Aikman

Yea.. this swifts job..

He has a whole other gear than the rest of them rbs…

he‘s seeing things a whole lot better than gainwell.. it’s a combo of patience, burst and vision

the Vikings game was the best example where he was sitting and seeing how the LBs reacted and then countered

apparently the rules allow for the kick, it’s the front leg that has to stay planted to coincide with the snap

it‘s manipulation of the rule as currently written.. I don’t care enough to actually go and read that rule, but that’s how I’ve seen it explained numerous times as this always comes up
I don't know the full rule either. But he is moving backwards as he kicks his leg back. I need a breakdown from a NFL official on why what he is doing is ok :lol:

Back
Top Bottom