OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

When you don’t have ESPN+ but absolutely have Disney+ :rofl:
5FE0B825-34EB-4096-94E2-1C27CC7AEF73.jpeg
371C1DB7-39EE-420D-8197-18584BB5DFB1.jpeg

I’m starting to get pissed with this offense

My patience with Ridder is almost gone. Why are we not running on that 3rd and 1 with our backs we got why did Ridder not get that ball out he had time to get it out quick bijan was open

Ridder gotta go, Arthur Smith too. Dude is buns man. 3rd and 1 and we run it.

I never understood the hype with Ridder. Why was he drafted? What's he supposed to be good at? No one really thinks he's going to be the guy right?

That’s it I’m done. Ridder sucks. Until proven otherwise and it’ll take a lot this dude sucks. **** this team for gaslighting this entire fan base into believing they where protecting a 3rd round pick like a guy we traded five firsts up to get him.

All they ever talked about was how great his leadership was coming outta camp…like are we a boys and girls club or a football team can he play QB why the **** is this dude not playing pre season like that like he’s a damn vet when he clearly needs every single snap. He sucks.

That’s it I’m done. Ridder sucks. Until proven otherwise and it’ll take a lot this dude sucks. **** this team for gaslighting this entire fan base into believing they where protecting a 3rd round pick like a guy we traded five firsts up to get him.

All they ever talked about was how great his leadership was coming outta camp…like are we a boys and girls club or a football team can he play QB why the **** is this dude not playing pre season like that like he’s a damn vet when he clearly needs every single snap. He sucks.
We about to join the Caleb sweepstakes :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom