OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

Ridder experiment needs to be over. The offense deserves better. Heinecke time.
We should’ve benched Mariota sooner last year and gotten the Ridder experiment over with then. No one would’ve blamed them for moving on quick from a third round dude who showed no flashes. Instead they thought it best to give him a full season and off season of coddling for what

How many pick is Arthur Smith about to let this man throw. My goodness, can’t trust this dude beyond 10 yards.

If I’m one of the folks who got laid off of ESPN/Disney to do things like this Toy Story foolishness, I’m beyond heated. They could have put the money towards keeping employees.

Another thing I gotta get off my chest. I hope all those falcons fans that spent years whining about Ryan not being good recognize this. This is what it looks like to really have a QB that sucks. A washed Ryan with cooked throwing arm still got Pitts a 1000 receiving yards as a rookie…since then whether Mariota and now Ridder Pitts been on a milk carton.

Like just cause a dude isn’t consistently top 5 every year doesn’t mean he sucks it can get a whole lot worse with QB play now look where we at despite having great skill position talent.

Ridder was a reach but most knew he wasn’t the guy. This team still has some good players and the NFC South isn’t good so they’ll win too many games to go for Caleb.

Losing to a team that should be 0-3 right now is demoralizing.

Back
Top Bottom