OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

In a 3-4 alignment I might add

I think it’s a 4-3 under.. would make sense with desai just coming from seattle.. but I know we technically have reddick and now Nolan be that stand up 4th guy with the unbalanced line

I guess he didn’t see Jalen throw the RG, and the center does his job by chip blocking…. It was a double team…

In a 3-4 alignment I might add

can always tell who does and doesn’t know football when they speak about line play especially

watch what Nolan smith is able to do on that play because of the 3 people focused on carter

Aye aye aye, ain't no time for this when we're talking division rivalries. Unless, it's Jalen… everyone else can get it.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHA

Also AR playing is the best decision for him and the team...

I hope so, I’m rooting for him.

Just got this from Fan Duel

IMG_8543.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
If I was him, my main focus would be staying healthy and continuing to go for those 1000 yard seasons.

He got his ring already.
Agreed, his consistency and how he's been able to stay relatively healthy his whole career is commendable as hell.

Possibly getting to 10 straight 1k yard seasons, on top of being bonkers, would give him quite the strong HOF case/argument imo.

Agreed, his consistency and how he's been able to stay relatively healthy his whole career is commendable as hell.

Possibly getting to 10 straight 1k yard seasons, on top of being bonkers, would give him quite the strong HOF case/argument imo.
He just catches 10 more TDs the rest of
His career it puts him in top 15 receiving TDs. 19 gets him to 100 and in the top 10. That case is going to be very strong.

excited to watch Zay this season for sure. wish we took him instead of Gonzo (not saying i hate Gonzo)

Smh another example of why Stephen A needs to stick to hoops. Im not necessarily calling him a liar but why the hell would you share that true or not

Back
Top Bottom