OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

Because he’s a moron :lol:
Hearing him talk about ufc is so cringeworthy
I like him tbh always have but its evident his non bball takes can be a struggle at times. He is clearly not as passionate or knowledgable about other sports but i cant knock the hustle one bit. Espn already works him to death plus all these podcasts, interviews, talking politics, plus his own youtube show/podcast?

Mans a workaholic :lol:

It's really not farfetched that what he said regarding Diggs is true. Let's be real...he was showing frustration last season in Buffalo and has a track record of this. Buffalo fans may be in denial, but Diggs is all about himself...always has been.
McDermott did say after Diggs was absent from June minicamp that he was very concerned, and we heard then Diggs had questions about the Bills offense. This is not out of nowhere today.

It's really not farfetched that what he said regarding Diggs is true. Let's be real...he was showing frustration last season in Buffalo and has a track record of this. Buffalo fans may be in denial, but Diggs is all about himself...always has been.
I can accept this take coming from a Vikings fan

But Stef has been a model captain and team mate since he arrived in Buffalo. Yes there was a dust up in mini camp, but honestly I’d be concerned if no one was pissed off how last season ended. It was an embarrassing loss at home.

IMG_1588.jpeg

Fact of the matter tho is Stephen A is going off the same info we are. The man has been ballsacked and taken the info to television. Pretty confident his sources were twitter just like us. You can’t speak on authority if you’re going off internet gossip

McDermott did say after Diggs was absent from June minicamp that he was very concerned, and we heard then Diggs had questions about the Bills offense. This is not out of nowhere today.

No, it's not. It's the same script too. SAS is clueless about football, but this isn't x's and o's...it's journalism "stuff." Also didn't watch the clip.

I don't care either way, but don't say I didn't say so.

But Stef has been a model captain and team mate since he arrived in Buffalo. Yes there was a dust up in mini camp, but honestly I’d be concerned if no one was pissed off how last season ended. It was an embarrassing loss at home.

It was the same in 'Sota. Exactly the same.

Like I said, I didn't watch the SAS clip, but if Diggs unfollows the Bills at any point during the season...watch out! :lol:

This Commander/Raven game is insanely good.
This is basically a real game at this time point.

That must be new, how the ref stepped in to stop that kick. Never seen that before. That’s usually a practice kick in a timeout situation.

I don’t have it in me to care about eagles preseason games

hell I don’t even care about eagles preseason games outside of making sure people don’t get hurt

It was the same in 'Sota. Exactly the same.

Like I said, I didn't watch the SAS clip, but if Diggs unfollows the Bills at any point during the season...watch out! :lol:

Yo!!!**%#%# … I’m a rational man and I don’t want to hold a grudge against a fellow NT brethren for possibly seeing the signs before I could because of my Stef colored glasses.. so I did a lil research…

Were you aware it was the exact same score (27-10) and Stef only had 2 catches in both of those disappointing playoff losses?

Not saying I believe any of it… Stef is in the best situation possible for stuff on and off the field because of Josh Allen…. just putting 651akathepaul 651akathepaul on notice that blame will be on him

Yo!!!**%#%# … I’m a rational man and I don’t want to hold a grudge against a fellow NT brethren for possibly seeing the signs before I could because of my Stef colored glasses.. so I did a lil research…

Were you aware it was the exact same score (27-10) and Stef only had 2 catches in both of those disappointing playoff losses?

Not saying I believe any of it… Stef is in the best situation possible for stuff on and off the field because of Josh Allen…. just putting 651akathepaul 651akathepaul on notice that blame will be on him

No need to hold a grudge, but do you. I'm certainly thankful for Diggs for bringing the Vikes to Jefferson. :lol:

Diggs never had an issue with Kirk either. Folks think that because they keep saying he should be happy with JA, but he's only had good things to say...nor do I think it's Allen. He's been hitched to 2 defensive minded HC's his entire career and he hates being on a team like that, stylistically.

I dont know what to say, man. Bills better capitalize on the window though. Diggs a diva...he'd be on KC and find issues.

No need to hold a grudge, but do you. I'm certainly thankful for Diggs for bringing the Vikes to Jefferson. :lol:

Diggs never had an issue with Kirk either. Folks think that because they keep saying he should be happy with JA, but he's only had good things to say...nor do I think it's Allen. He's been hitched to 2 defensive minded HC's his entire career and he hates being on a team like that, stylistically.

I dont know what to say, man. Bills better capitalize on the window though. Diggs a diva...he'd be on KC and find issues.

Stefon has the most targets over the last 4 years. He has like 4 or 5 seasons with 100+ receptions.

He’s one of the most fed/target receivers in the NFL. I don’t think it’s a matter of coaching philosophy.

It’s like you said, he’s just all about himself which is cool. He basically might as well own it.

Back
Top Bottom