OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

Trey basically got 35 mil so yall can call him a bust and make fun of his hairline the rest of his life. Im taking that deal 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️

as long as the niners keep beating the cowboys in the playoffs I’m happy

but gotta wonder when Kyle and lynch start feeling the heat.. especially Kyle because I still have a hard time making sense of the falcons catching that L in the Super Bowl

I’m sick to my stomach.

Woke up to this news.

There’s too much bad energy around this.

They going 7-10 and everyone getting fired.

I feel it.
If we’re bad after all this it’s definitely a fireable offense. Lynch will definitely go first. Shanny probably survives for at least next season to see if it was just the GM.

Purdy should work out but man it’d be funny if Purdy has a sophomore slump, and Darnold is all that is left :lol:

Kirk to SF next year became more possible today.

1693012543137.gif

as long as the niners keep beating the cowboys in the playoffs I’m happy

but gotta wonder when Kyle and lynch start feeling the heat.. especially Kyle because I still have a hard time making sense of the falcons catching that L in the Super Bowl

They’ve gotten a pass largely because the 22 and 23 picks Miami got were late first rounders and they’ve managed to win and play well the last two seasons.

It’s one thing to draft a qb with your own first round pick and he doesn’t pan out and you get a large enough on field sample size to make that realization. Yeah it sucks, but it happens. You take the L and live with it.

But to trade multiple first round picks for 4 total starts. It’s a bad look. If they keep winning it’ll be more of an afterthought. But if they regress. and don’t get over the hump within the next few years. They’re one bad season away from really feeling the heat. Especially if Brock isn’t who they think he is and they still have a void at qb.

Consider this:

Earlier today Lance, Purdy, and Cousins all had the same odds for NFL MVP, 50-1.

Meaning, if you put down $1, and one of those win, you win $50.

What planet are those odds on?

Purdy should work out but man it’d be funny if Purdy has a sophomore slump, and Darnold is all that is left :lol:

i’ve never wished injury on a player and wont start..i fully expect the 9ers and purdy to beat us again the playoffs..

but boy, i haven’t wanted someone to reap what they sowed soooo badly as i do shanny and lynch…

this is 2023, sam darnold ain’t it in any capacity…and they called him steve young in public :lol:

Last edited:
I’m curious to see how Purdy does for a whole season. Played (impressively) in 9 games last year and folks crowned him the GOAT

Is it the DEFENSE… or Purdy?

49ers have a top 5 defense. Purdy getting a tonnnnn of hype. Teams aren’t game planning for Purdy. I respect his come up and wish him success, but let’s see

49ers have a top 5 defense. Purdy getting a tonnnnn of hype. Teams aren’t game planning for Purdy. I respect his come up and wish him success, but let’s see

You know how people are man. Someone can have an impressive stretch and folks are ready to crown them

Trey basically got 35 mil so yall can call him a bust and make fun of his hairline the rest of his life. Im taking that deal 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️

15 mil of that he actually sees. Then dealing with the busy title forever, that **** is rough.

Please no more RG3 posts, no one wants to hear from this bozo.

He did his job though. Played great under the circumstances. All that pressure, bring third string and a rookie.

You know how people are man. Someone can have an impressive stretch and folks are ready to crown them

Defenses never get credit for carrying quarterbacks anymore. But, let a elite or great QB have a lackluster defense then it’s “if the defense wasn’t so bad, they’d be this or that much better”

That’s the NFL machine for you.

I’m rooting for Purdy though. But it’s like…. Nobody acknowledges SFs elite defense

Defenses never get credit for carrying quarterbacks anymore. But, let a elite or great QB have a lackluster defense then it’s “if the defense wasn’t so bad, they’d be this or that much better”

That’s the NFL machine for you.

I’m rooting for Purdy though. But it’s like…. Nobody acknowledges SFs elite defense
Great point

Kirk and JJ carried a terrible Vikings defense to wins and comeback wins.

Then you think of the Niners, if Purdy and the offense can elevate, Deebo bounces back, imagine what the results could be.

Damn.

Purdy might be him.

Only way this works for them.

If you got half of Brady in the 7th you hit a jackpot.

That’s your only hole, I think I’m fully on the Niners this year.

Back
Top Bottom