OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

You know what’s a good sign news wise in terms of what the Niners medical staff thinks about Purdy’s elbow and comeback?

They traded Lance.

That’s your only hole, I think I’m fully on the Niners this year.

both QBs got hurt because of the right side of the oline, what have they done to address that to make you confident enough to make this statement?

both QBs got hurt because of the right side of the oline, what have they done to address that to make you confident enough to make this statement?
Your weaknesses list is also short, lines where you’re already strong at. I see your team and the Niners in the NFC title easily. Chiefs-Bengals as well, didn’t like the Bills home snow performance last year :lol:

Your weaknesses list is also short, lines where you’re already strong at. I see your team and the Niners in the NFC title easily. Chiefs-Bengals as well, didn’t like the Bills home snow performance last year :lol:

dont think anyone would be surprised if the niners go far

the point still remains

RT signed elsewhere.. Trent plays left.. teams will attack right and cover for bootleg to the left

was a little surprised with their offseason choices

Niners might have the better record cause of Hawks, Cards, Rams. All three of their szns could explode terribly, SF No. 1 seed, hey a guess.

Niners might have the better record cause of Hawks, Cards, Rams. All three of their szns could explode terribly, SF No. 1 seed, hey a guess.

cards and rams are going be terrible

but I wouldn’t group the hawks in with them

hell I’m not exactly sure what to make of Brock and the niners based on preseason.. he gotta prove that arm is fully healthy on top of the oline actually giving him and the guys time

I see no reasons why teams wouldn’t cheat up knowing how much east and west action the niners usually have anyways.. and then you factor in a QB coming off of an arm injury

put your best single players to the right side.. and then play the numbers with the left side, Trent can’t block everyone

I am confident in Purdy because of today’s trade, but maybe it’s more because Lance sucks than Purdy is validated. If it’s just Trey sucks we got some Purdy All-22 to watch.

I am confident in Purdy because of today’s trade, but maybe it’s more because Lance sucks than Purdy is validated. If it’s just Trey sucks we got some Purdy All-22 to watch.

I dont even know if you can fully judge purdy fairly

as I said, outside of Trent, oline might not be great and he’s coming off of an injury to his throwing arm

from what I saw he was efficient.. but it was short passes and he ran a boot away from the side of the line that got him and his backup hurt

NFC and AFC predictions Eagles-Niners/Chiefs-Bengals

Assuming Purdy is fine as it seems the organization predicts.

40ish offensive plays and 79 yards of offense tonight. i don't really care if it was all 2nd and 3rd stringers but that's just piss poor. looking like another season of using the first 3-4 weeks of the season as an extended preseason to actually get in sync

out here resting starters and bailing on joint practices like we're the 01' rams :lol:

Last edited:
40ish offensive plays and 79 yards of offense tonight. i don't really care if it was all 2nd and 3rd stringers but that's just piss poor. looking like another season of using the first 3-4 weeks of the season as an extended preseason to actually get in sync

out here resting starters and bailing on joint practices like we're the 01' rams :lol:

I missed the game, which team was this?

Back
Top Bottom