OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

1699584527872.gif

AkBF-o.gif

If he were Baker, he would’ve been replaced. Not saying I’d replace him, but it’s the truth. The investment is why he continues to go out there and throw up this garbage.

They’re talking about Bagent going to Colorado School of Mines… I’ve sadly been to a football game there and the halftime entertainment involved them turning off the stadium lights and they threw glow-in-the-dark frisbees around to simulate electrons moving around and atom’s nucleus. :lol:

They’re talking about Bagent going to Colorado School of Mines… I’ve sadly been to a football game there and the halftime entertainment involved them turning off the stadium lights and they threw glow-in-the-dark frisbees around to simulate electrons moving around and atom’s nucleus. :lol:

Kinda low-budget dope. More dope if they sent the Frisbees into the stands...and did you get one? :lol:

Olmec

Prime vision stats thing is wild. Just a few plays ago the were talking about win probability and how Chicago was going to score on that drive

The possession routes is why I thought Thielen would be good for Bryce. I don’t get it. The OL might be that bad.

Its very weird seeing my team play a worse team lol. Bears still suck, but Panthers suck a little more.

Back
Top Bottom