OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
1699632239189.png

Panthers were supposed to suck this year tho right? I’m not surprised by the results on the field …It’s the Texans that should be getting all the focus as far as rookie QB’s and rebuilding teams

Not faulting anyone for not believing in an Ohio state QB…

just like I wouldn’t fault any team for just taking a flyer on an iowa TE

This is all Tepper's doing. From the CHI trade to letting Wilks walk. Panthers had a chance to turn things around quickly after Cam and their going to completely **** it up.:smh:

People know I was hard on Tua but even Tua was better than Bryce as a rookie. 6-3, 11-5 td/int ratio and 64% completion percentage. I was very critical of Tua’s talent but dudevis a winner. He’s been above .500 every year he’s played.

Bryce not gone do anything unless they put weapons around him but even if that’s the case, dude is just to small. I can’t really explain it. Dolphins gave him Reek and Waddle and he took off. I’ll give them credit for surrounding him with talent

Tua and Jalen broke the Alabama QB curse. I just feel like you can’t take Bryce over stroud. Especially all that draft capital.

This isn’t Herbert vs Tua. Bryce just doesn’t seem like “it” IMO

Last edited:
Hopefully Bryce will get it together and his situation improves. I always like to see a qb play 2 full seasons before I judge their talent level. Stroud has been impressive but I’ll wait another season before I crown him the best young qb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom