OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

aepps20 aepps20 how would you go about repairing such a tremendous disconnect between an incredible eastern-medicine healer and also a publicly intoxicated man of East Rutherford?

Although not technically a lie, you're well aware that's far from a Hall of Fame-level achievement.

It's akin to claiming I've been voted the best cook in my neck of the woods, which happens to be my household and my kids.

Lot more players been through WSU than kids through your house I would hope. Much bigger sample size than you’re giving credit too.

Lot more players been through WSU than kids through your house I would hope. Much bigger sample size than you’re giving credit too.
The reality is he mentioned being a Hall of Famer. One might assume it's the NFL HOF, but nope, then someone suggested maybe the College HOF, and again, nope. We had to narrow it down to the School HOF. If you can't grasp my point, that's fine.

I grasp it just fine. The two sample sizes you used to compare was what I commenting on.

aepps20 aepps20 how would you go about repairing such a tremendous disconnect between an incredible eastern-medicine healer and also a publicly intoxicated man of East Rutherford?

Don't think you can. My QB is LDS so I don't have those concerns.

Back
Top Bottom