OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

Clearly not!

My analogy aligns with comparing a school Hall of Fame to both the college and NFL Hall of Fame.
A D1 school that has had thousands of top quality athletes come through it in its existence, and being a part of a select handful, is much different than your household. Clearly do get what you were trying to say, but what you chose to compare it to didn't align well.

A D1 school that has had thousands of top quality athletes come through it in its existence, and being a part of a select handful, is much different than your household. Clearly do get what you were trying to say, but what you chose to compare it to didn't align well.
In the grand scheme of things is the same ****. You might not fully grasp the analogy, but at least you captured the message.

Last edited:
Anyone do prize picks?

Hit my first 6 leg last night lol. Shoulda bet more :lol:i
Screenshot_20231113_104902_PrizePicks.jpg

Easiest schedule in the league

Got all the guys you wanted and the QBs you wanted to run with

Three years of a roster rebuild to where this was supposed to be the season we start winning again as the goal

Last three years at this point in the season. 4-6 4-6 4-6

2-6 in our last 8

IMG_8189.jpeg

Belichick gets my vote. Managed two wins on that team and beating the Bills is a feat that deserves credit and an extension.

enough with the billy ***** **** **** eating!

nothing special about beating the AFC Least teams :lol:

Not good at all. Might be down both starting DEs and Tee on Thursday.

It’ll balance out cuz the Ravens O line is in shambles and Lamar struggling to handle pressure right now …Take the under on total points Thurs

Hope they finally move on from Stanley tho, yo cooked

Back
Top Bottom