OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
This failure started in training camp when literally everyone was screaming for the Chiefs to get D-Hop. Instead Burt Veach thought this group of JAGs was good enough and then Reid and his sham OC do the rest.

This offense is what it is for the rest of the year. I don’t know how long this year will last. It really feels like this is the end of the first Chapter of the Mahomes era and how they attack this upcoming offseason will determine how the second Chapter goes.

damn the Niners went off on the Eagles today.

Was there violence in here during the game? I know it had to be good

just some light jabs, all in good fun. nothing too personal:
Went into Linc and took their lunch money.

**** Philly
**** Meek Mill
**** Kevin Hart
**** Philly Cheesesteaks
**** the Liberty Bell
**** The Process
**** bean pies

It's not 2012, man...Niners fans only about 3 deep in this thread now. But yeah... aNYone aNYone went belligerent after letting k3stacks k3stacks off the hook. :smh:

Check back next month we were told.

i'm too old and have spent too much time on NT to be belligerent. been burned too many times by overconfident predictions. i do remember those 49ers/seahawk game day threads were vicious :lol::lol:

couldn't stand elpablo21 elpablo21 100027 100027 a55a5in11 a55a5in11 during those days

and then there was jumpmanfromdabay jumpmanfromdabay who hated the niners and trolled niner fans despite being employed by them. i was thoroughly perplexed

ezgif-5-8df06c75f3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom