OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm too old and have spent too much time on NT to be belligerent

me-too-chewing.gif

It's crazy how under-appreciated Mike Evans' career has been...probably because he's been in Tampa. He's always been in the shadow of the other top WRs of the times...whether it's Julio, AB, OBJ, Hopkins, , Davante, Tyreek and now the new generation with Chase, Jefferson, CD, etc. But he's putting up over 1K and 5 TDs every year

It ain’t even close who the big dog is now. If they healthy, it’s a wrap.

Honestly if they get hurt this year again they are legit cursed.

Feel terrible for the defense man :lol: :smh:

Would be firmly in the playoffs hunt/picture with a half decent offense.

How good they've played under the circumstances is why I wouldn't fully clean house if BB didn't come back next year.

Would prefer keeping and promoting someone like Mayo to have some continuity because the defense have still been playing their asses off consistently these last few years.

It's crazy how under-appreciated Mike Evans' career has been...probably because he's been in Tampa. He's always been in the shadow of the other top WRs of the times...whether it's Julio, AB, OBJ, Hopkins, , Davante, Tyreek and now the new generation with Chase, Jefferson, CD, etc. But he's putting up over 1K and 5 TDs every year
100% agree. His career has been amazing regardless of circumstances and should be getting way more flowers then it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom