OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
20231215_121811.jpg

The Cincinnati Reds never played another game after that loss to the Eagles.

They folded and were bought by the St. Louis Gunners and they finished up the Reds remaining schedule.

Word. Man literally gets no blame. Even on NT it’s all the defense’s fault.
My issue is CBS, ESPN, etc. ranked him as a top 5 QB entering this season ahead of Dak, Russ, Lamar, Cousins, Rodgers... We just saw the guy blow a 27 point lead in the playoffs but somehow its ALL Staley's fault. Maybe I'm crazy thinking Herbert is more Andy Dalton than Mahomes. Next season no excuses, right?

Insane take
You think so?
Let me help you out

6’6 236lbs 4.69 40yd dash

17 games a season
6 rushes a game for 5yds a rush is 30yds rushing a game
17 games x 30yds a game = 510yds for the season

You wouldn’t by chance be related to Brandon Staley would you?

The trick for the Patriots is you have to get Bill Belichick GM to trade Bill Belichick Head Coach, and get some picks out of that trade.

So he needs to call up teams and trade himself.

I’d love that conversation, “Yeah, Bill you’re not worth that.”

You think so?
Let me help you out

6’6 236lbs 4.69 40yd dash

17 games a season
6 rushes a game for 5yds a rush is 30yds rushing a game
17 games x 30yds a game = 510yds for the season

You wouldn’t by chance be related to Brandon Staley would you?

Yea because Herbert who ran the spread in college with designed QB runs and RPO’s while barely eclipsing 550 yards during his 4 years, is somehow supposed to average at least 500 rush yards per season in the NFL with much faster speed at every position on defense lol

Yea because Herbert who ran the spread in college with designed QB runs and RPO’s while barely eclipsing 550 yards during his 4 years, is somehow supposed to average at least 500 rush yards per season in the NFL with much faster speed at every position on defense lol
Isn’t that the reason you start running because the defenses are faster and they collapse the pocket quicker?

So just stand there and take sacks instead of elevating his game and using his God given athleticism to be a game changer?

He’s not winning anything just standing in the pocket throwing to receivers that cant stay healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom