OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t that the reason you start running because the defenses are faster and they collapse the pocket quicker?

So just stand there and take sacks instead of elevating his game and using his God given athleticism to be a game changer?

He’s not winning anything just standing in the pocket throwing to receivers that cant stay healthy
This logic is nuts :lol:. If the defenses are faster and the pocket collapses quicker, then they’re also going to close in on you faster when you take off

20231216_113102.jpg

Those injuries would never leave him alone :smh:

Bruh this sites almost unusable anymore between the constant auto refreshes, endless ads that send you to a new screen, and now no Twitter. What a joke

Thought I was the only one going through auto refreshers due to the fact that I drop my phone every now and then

BTW every game today is important for each team

Twitter is not loading on NT but them annoying ads are :smh:

Bruh this sites almost unusable anymore between the constant auto refreshes, endless ads that send you to a new screen, and now no Twitter. What a joke

I thought it was just me. My sanity thanks you

Thought I was the only one going through auto refreshers due to the fact that I drop my phone every now and then

BTW every game today is important for each team

See I brought this up a few weeks ago and dude was trying to tell me if I paid for NT or whatever it would solve the issue. But that doesn’t solve the problem of the dam site auto refreshing randomly in middle of me typing or scrolling

Not sure what that is, but NFL Network is playing the game

Yeah I saw it said nfl network so I went to start watching on my phone. Man that’s some bull if it’s restricted to TVs and u need their damn streaming service to watch the game.

Any other nfl network game this season wasn’t like this

So this is what the screen looks like I signed in with tv provider normally. But today it’s got the 🔒 symbol and says subscribe

IMG_2179.jpeg

When I click to watch it pops up with this

IMG_2180.jpeg

See Dobbs you can look at the middle of the field and not throw hospital balls when you actually do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom