OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
3c16425e-dc73-484f-8aab-21fd7fd1e29f_text.gif

Dude was 9 yards a carry this year. Gus and Hill are solid but that’s a huge loss.

Lamar finna snatch the MVP these last couple games.

I haven't watched more than three ravens' games this year, but is there reason why Lamar hasn't been in the MVP conversation? only names i've heard up until recently have been dak, purdy, cmc, and tyreek. tua and hurts were briefly in there, too. Lamar's the most important player on the #1 seed in the AFC but no one's really mentioned him.

I haven't watched more than three ravens' games this year, but is there reason why Lamar hasn't been in the MVP conversation? only names i've heard up until recently have been dak, purdy, cmc, and tyreek. tua and hurts were briefly in there, too. Lamar's the most important player on the #1 seed in the AFC but no one's really mentioned him.

His #'s ain't crazy like his first MVP year is the only reason. Dak just went full Dak so he might be out of it.

To ME, my opinion it's

Cmac
Tyreek
Purdy/Lamar

but we know they gon give it to a QB just because so it's Purdy vs Lamar.

The Ravens really might be the best team in football when you consider all the injuries they dealt with. San Fran Baltimore super Bowl count me in

LaMarVP loading.

That gear underpadding pattern was triggering my word that shall not be spelt w/ the skin crawlies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom