OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underrated In All The MVP, Strength Of Schedule, Who Beat Who Bickering Is The Top Teams In The NFC

Have All Relatively Played (And Beat) The Same Teams :rofl:

Lookin at our remaining schedule there is no excuse outside of several big injuries for this team to not win 10 games at least. If we don’t win ten games win this division with this weak division and weak schedule….the jets and arguably the Vikings the toughest teams left for us to play
IMG_7818.jpeg
Fire that motha****a now

Easiest schedule in the league to be where we are now. Inexcusable if you can’t win the division like this?! ***** and take Ridder with you

even if they made it an All-Time Black vs. White Bowl, Jason Seahorn aint enough. Who else they got in the secondary?!

Don’t gotta worry about secondary if QB getting sacked every time.

IMG_0005.gif

but who eating those blocks in the middle to allow the pass rushers to do their thing?

could just run for 5-6 per pop.. also who are the current white LBs?

I know there’s some white safeties

but who eating those blocks in the middle to allow the pass rushers to do their thing?

could just run for 5-6 per pop.. also who are the current white LBs?

I know there’s some white safeties
Oh, this aint an All Time convo?

Oh, this aint an All Time convo?

I thought we was talking currently

they straight at DE with the other watt and dude from the raiders.. our guy Blankenship would be 1 of the safety spots and I think there is someone else beyond Harrison smith

That punter that used to be on the Raiders gonna have to do all the kicking :lol:

What happened to him anyways?

I thought we was talking currently

they straight at DE with the other watt and dude from the raiders.. our guy Blankenship would be 1 of the safety spots and I think there is someone else beyond Harrison smith
Oh ok I see. If that’s the case, it ain’t close.

Interior dline. Defensive back field and inside backer is food.

offense could be tough

J. Allen
CMC
Kupp
Thielen
Renfrow
Kelce/Rudolph/Ertz ? prolly run some crazy bunch TE plays

Offensive line would be CRAZY

defense would be the big issue

offense could be tough

J. Allen
CMC
Kupp
Thielen
Renfrow
Kelce/Rudolph/Ertz ? prolly run some crazy bunch TE plays

Offensive line would be CRAZY

defense would be the big issue
Not saying Kittle is wild.

Getting all the way down to Theilen and Renfrow speaks volumes. Not one vertical threat.

Game would be Miami/Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom