OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew Locks interview rn

c6c189fbffb831cb0619ae85262532308282454a.gif

if that was Fields, he’d be getting killed. Hurts needs the same treatment.

140 Yards on 31 pass attempts is nasty :lol:
Him and Dakota was subpar like a mf this week. Those “stolen valor” tds the only difference.

That was amazing.... Philly c'mon are you serious people or Logan Roy's kids?

Clean int

oh yeah he in

Idk if that was a pick, the camera angle from behind shows his left toe didn't touch the ground

Frame by frame his toe never touches the grass 🤯😂

On the game ending pick? Both feet were down 100%.

I mean isn’t this what replay review is for 🤷🏾‍♂️

I hate both these teams fwiw ..

55 yards and 6 seconds left. That **** was over regardless.

Their kicker has hit from 61 with room to spare. 2 timeouts. 2 easy check downs can get you 10 yards

The last time Philly saw Matt Patricia up close, nick mother effin foles cooked him for all 4 quarters of the Super Bowl. Like who from Philly was like “yep, that’s who we need commanding our defense!” ??

Unless it is just like some sort of payback. You allowed us to win the Super Bowl before, so we will give you a job here now.

Even if the toe didn’t touch, only 6 seconds left and you’re trying get 10-20 yards to get into field goal range

or shoulda been

but you screwed up that chance taking the deep shot

you take your couple shots at shot yardage throws knowing the defense is playing prevent and use your timeouts

hell jalen still has the ability to run at that initial point since you have 2 timeouts

even if you complete that deep shot on the sideline.. you have to be careful what you do next because you only have 6 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom