OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspected. Hopefully this young brotha can get through it.

he played in texas for high school and then bama and Oklahoma for college, unfortunately, going be far from first time he’s had to deal with that side of the states

Em40TcrXcAUFnjN.jpg

Time to bring back this classic

This whole picture shows how dumb that whole last play was

you know you want to get 10-20 yards.. you have 13 seconds and 2 timeouts.. you also know the defense is going clear out underneath not wanting to give up anything huge over the top

same reason hurts got the long run.. and you take a deep shot along the sidelines

1702963011872.png

This whole picture shows how dumb that whole last play was

you know you want to get 10-20 yards.. you have 13 seconds and 2 timeouts.. you also know the defense is going clear out underneath not wanting to give up anything huge over the top

same reason hurts got the long run.. and you take a deep shot along the sidelines

1702963011872.png

it's like Cam said...the best QBs know when to game manage instead of game break

he's young. he'll learn

it's like Cam said...the best QBs know when to game manage instead of game break

he's young. he'll learn

my problem is with the play call in that situation

i get giving AJ a chance

but even if he makes that miracle catch, you’re in field goal range with limited options because you only have 6 seconds remaining

while jalen has played poorly this year, the coaches have put him in a terrible position

and it starts off on the simple premise that jalen was hurt all year, defenses no longer have to account for him to THAT degree that it‘s 11 on 11 rather than 10 on 11.. lacking creativity in the offense isnt a problem when math and talent is in your favor.. but now the offense is simply just predictable and the typical math exists

I’d still pick the Eagles to beat the Cowboys if they meet up, just cause the game would be in January, but either way, neither team is making it past the Niners. One of those teams is probably getting beat by Baker Mayfield or Desmond Ridder’s backup before then anyway 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

the frustrating thing is on top of clearly not adapting the offense to account for Jalen’s injury

you got this:

while also having this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom