OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
12.5 is a lotta points. As you can see from that quick score, it's possible. Maybe probable. Chargers trash and are missing their best 2 players on offense.

Christmas Eve Eve Wishist

The bills defense to get a couple sacks and a pick 6
Diggs to get going
Dicker to kick a 50 yard fg

Imagine the sugarcoating for bad qbing that would be going on if Herbert was healthy?

Lmao you literally have no explanation. Do you know how utterly moronic you sound comparing .10 of a second?

Actually I can tell you don’t. My dude didn’t even graduate 7th grade

Runs a 4.69=should average 500 rushing yards a season

Runs a 4.79=shouldn’t average 500 rushing yards a season due to being slower

You can’t make this moronic take up :lol:
I never made a single mention about Dak’s 40 time so you literally created a false argument to validate your point

You mentioned Dak in two or three of your posts
I never compared Herbert with Dak

But I’m

NFL in their infinite wisdom delegated a game to a streaming platform that is not accessible to international viewers.

What's worse is they also have a wildcard game limited to that **** platform. :smh:

NFL Game Pass International not available in your country? I pay four payments of something like $20 USD per year. Every game live and on demand including "exclusive" broadcast in the U.S.

The (pea)Cock is easily the worst streaming service they gotta get people on it somehow

I only use streaming for sports but I find Peacock's video quality miles better than anything else except ESPN (but Disney's VPN detection is top tier, so it's a wash for people trying to watch from abroad).

Something like Paramount is an actual abomination, I swear they don't even stream UEFA Champions League or any of their other sports content in 1080p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom