OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ******* game
IMG_1932.jpeg

I never made a single mention about Dak’s 40 time so you literally created a false argument to validate your point

You mentioned Dak in two or three of your posts
I never compared Herbert with Dak

But I’m

Right but why should Herbert average that and not Dak who is .10 of a second slower?

Other than being on his nuts because he’s your QB I wanna see that same energy

Lmao you literally have no explanation. Do you know how utterly moronic you sound comparing .10 of a second?

Actually I can tell you don’t. My dude didn’t even graduate 7th grade

Runs a 4.69=should average 500 rushing yards a season

Runs a 4.79=shouldn’t average 500 rushing yards a season due to being slower

You can’t make this moronic take up :lol:

Damn he still using NFL combine 40’s to suggest player x should rush for ___ amount of yards? It’s been 2 weeks lmao

It’s hard to grasp that level of stupidity but he in fact is :lol:

I never made a single mention about Dak’s 40 time so you literally created a false argument to validate your point

You mentioned Dak in two or three of your posts
I never compared Herbert with Dak

But I’m

Right but why should Herbert average that and not Dak who is .10 of a second slower?

Other than being on his nuts because he’s your QB I wanna see that same energy

I been skimming this back and forth and was confused the first time, but y'all keep going and I keep skimming...

51c.gif

My conclusion is this....

everyone-room.gif

NFL Game Pass International not available in your country? I pay four payments of something like $20 USD per year. Every game live and on demand including "exclusive" broadcast in the U.S.

I only use streaming for sports but I find Peacock's video quality miles better than anything else except ESPN (but Disney's VPN detection is top tier, so it's a wash for people trying to watch from abroad).

Something like Paramount is an actual abomination, I swear they don't even stream UEFA Champions League or any of their other sports content in 1080p.

Doing some quick research look like DAZN might be the move for me for that upcoming wildcard game.

Really not interested in subscribing to another streaming service though.

I been skimming this back and forth and was confused the first time, but y'all keep going and I keep skimming...

51c.gif

My conclusion is this....

everyone-room.gif
Dude threw Dak into the discussion for likes

He knows if he follows script and attacks anything a cowboys fan says he’ll get likes and giggles

Josh Allen ran a slower 40 time than Herbert but notice he didn’t put Allen in the discussion

Dude has confirmed that he’s an internet 🤡

Dude threw Dak into the discussion for likes

He knows if he follows script and attacks anything a cowboys fan says he’ll get likes and giggles

Josh Allen ran a slower 40 time than Herbert but notice he didn’t put Allen in the discussion

Dude has confirmed that he’s an internet 🤡

No we are all still laughing at your moronic logic of equating 40 times to averaging 500 yards a season

Then trying to act like .10 of a second is worlds slower

But Allen averages over 500 a season and is slower than Herbert in the 40 time by .6 seconds which by your math is 18 seconds. He’s slower and averages 500 a season, why doesn’t your daddy Dak?

Womp womp keep spinning

IMG_3639.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom