OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

hmmm…not saying it’s happening but….Giants cleared around his cap number in cap space the last two weeks..

Gotta think couple teams will be interested if dude becomes available

and he’s a big body guy and never really was a burner and just turned 3

gotta assume the jets, if it came to that, and/or chiefs (maybe bills) would easily give up a 3rd.. but it’s what else with that

maybe a 3rd and an additionally 3rd that could become a 2nd if he resigns or based on how far team gets in playoffs

Is Chase Young a bust?
I’m just mad I packed his jersey instead of McLaurin’s for the game tomorrow :lol:

He was drafted as a generational talent, game wrecking type player. You can’t include Chase with the likes of a Bosa, Watt, Garrett, Parsons, etc. This is his year to change the narrative. But now he has 2 less games to do it.

Is Chase Young a bust?
No…No…and No

Boy be killing it when he’s on the field

Just needs to focus on playing defensive end instead of trying to be a defensive end/outside linebacker/strong safety

Get qb pressures sacks and control the run to his side of the field is all he needs to do

Chase Young is in our division so I’ve seen him at his best and even though he’s been injured he’s definitely a top tier NFL defensive end

Chase young looking reallllllll Jadeveon Clowney-ish at this point. It’s gone take a miracle
That may be a spot on comparison… dude has all the talent in the world but can’t consistently stay on the field… I can see him getting 10 mil paychecks for the next decade

damn belichick actually knew what he was doing rolling with barely any TEs....

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom