OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Man I hate week 18 there’s only like 3-4 games that matter and the rest are resting or out of contention

We gonna get that Ravens yacht pic soon and folks gonna use it as ammo if they don't win the SB.

Nah he gets really good interviews with players, executives, agents, insiders, coaches and celebs tbf. It only goes off the rails when QAaron comes on for his condescending weirdo of the week segments :lol:

You'll never hear anything wild on there with any other guest
It ain’t all on Rodgers tho, they encourage and play into his bs when he’s on there…Sometimes they even go out their way to walk yo into the wild ****, that show knows exactly what their doing

having Adams and Renfrow might be exactly what he needs to restart his career.

but are the raiders gonna be able to keep Jacobs? ideally they'd pair Fields with a talented running back instead of just letting defenses drop 7 into coverage
Idk if Adams will be in a Raider uniform next year. Wouldn’t be surprised if he wants to be on a SB contender and Raiders listen to trades for him.

Renfrow is gone. I also think Jacobs is gone. No way they’re paying him $12 mil or anything close to that. The concern with him was giving him a long deal and he gets injured since he seems to miss games every year. And like clockwork, he’s been out the last 3 games.

Will be interesting to see if the raiders go semi-rebuild and start fresh or throw a legit QB in there with the pieces they have and hope to give it a run.

IMG_3779.gif

Bro, is that Brandin Podziemski in your avatar?

Idk if Adams will be in a Raider uniform next year. Wouldn’t be surprised if he wants to be on a SB contender and Raiders listen to trades for him.

Renfrow is gone. I also think Jacobs is gone. No way they’re paying him $12 mil or anything close to that. The concern with him was giving him a long deal and he gets injured since he seems to miss games every year. And like clockwork, he’s been out the last 3 games.

Will be interesting to see if the raiders go semi-rebuild and start fresh or throw a legit QB in there with the pieces they have and hope to give it a run.

if that's the case and raiders go full rebuild, it wouldn't make sense for them to go after fields. just save their draft capital, probably top 5 in each round, and load up on young talent. hopefully they can get their longterm QB in the draft, which would be cheaper than whatever fields is looking for when his rookie contract is up in a few seasons.

raiders gonna reach out to the cowboys for trey lance, tho? i wanna see lance get a chance to play

Not as hung up over the draft order as I was initially though, this looks like one of the deeper QB classes in the last few years. Even if the pick ends up at something like no.5, still think you can end up with a Penix or Daniels there.

i'd actually almost prefer this tbh (the result, not the actual draft position)

It ain’t all on Rodgers tho, they encourage and play into his bs when he’s on there…Sometimes they even go out their way to walk yo into the wild ****, that show knows exactly what their doing
Yea they might bring up certain more risqué topics for him to chime in on knowing his interests and that it'll go viral but that's still a grown man :lol:.

He says what he thinks/feels, they don't spoonfeed him. They just give him the platform for it which benefits both sides often but also has drawbacks especially now that the show is under the corporate umbrella of Disney now.

Back
Top Bottom