OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Wait….

IMG_7989.gif

LMFAO :rofl:

This CBS postgame :lol: “This isn’t who Trevor Lawerence is…”

Bruh, he hasn’t done **** in his career yet. He’s a generational backup QB.

Whoever was the color commentator was on that Falcons Saints game is right, I’m so sick of sportsmanship “rights”, oh they should not have gone for a touchdown. Who the **** cares, millionaires?

Whoever was the color commentator was on that Falcons Saints game is right, I’m so sick of sportsmanship “rights”, oh they should not have gone for a touchdown. Who the **** cares, millionaires?
optics of a box score. Arthur Smith knows he's on borrowed time and a meaningless TD ain't gonna help whatever defense he has to keep his job.

Shout out to Tomlin....can't believe moving on from him has been considered by anyone paying attention. Man's best qb been Mason Rudolph.

Real. Linebacker and safeties full of practice squad players since week 11, rotated 3 QB’s due to poor play and injuries and still found a way to go 10-7, 5-1 in the division and make the playoffs.

First ballot HOFer even if he doesn’t win another ring

Did they say the Titans aren't going to resign Henry?

No reason to resign him when they are years away, and Spears has been playing good. Have to many wholes to fill to pay Henry when it's not like he's taking the Titans to a superbowl.

Not to mention, maybe there were some performance bonuses/incentives in his contract.

Back
Top Bottom