OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Throwing your own players under the bus for the other team being trash and their nepo baby coach throwing a fit, that's a new one :lol:

Both are terrible HC's.

'Running up the score' discourse complaints are the most pathetic things in professional football to me man. These guys are all paid professionals, don't ever expect other teams to let up on you just because you suck :lol:.

I'd be even more offended as a HC at another team taking it easy on us out of mercy than them continuing to play hard until the end, especially a damn rival.

Last edited:
We're supposed to know you were poor when you're the one making the bets?????

soulja-boy (1).gif

Aye I feel good knowing the $100 I didn’t get was hopefully used towards getting the kids some Pokémon cards for Christmas :pimp:

Uncle Witness stays donating to da needy

Cheering for the Bears and Fields to dominate so they don’t draft Caleb, and the Packers and Love dipping and ducking and playing terribly :pimp:

Fields already making some tight window throws.
That doink was loud and hell and still went in.

So Trever is completing the equation that every single QB from that draft class was buns.
My girl text me and asked me did I want her to send a pic of some a.s.s and I said yeah...

So she sent me a pic of Trevor Lawrence
GkF5DKs.png
Word to the wise I did something similar in the NBA thread and caught a language warning from Meth. I have a good idea of who snitched on me too but I ain’t trippin.

What the hell is this?! He should've went the opposite direction and said, "**** him, we're all professionals. He should've saved all that cursing for the locker room."

Some women's bball team just lost by like 120 points and a pro football coach is mad a team scored a td they didn't need. I would've laughed in his face.

**** Arthur smith and his baby *** feelings do better and that *** won’t happen you loser

Reactions: ace
So Trever is completing the equation that every single QB from that draft class was buns.

Word to the wise I did something similar in the NBA thread and caught a language warning from Meth. I have a good idea of who snitched on me too but I ain’t trippin.
Oh trust me I'm hip. Cats be on here telling like they getting paid for it. I've gotten a fair share of warnings.

Back
Top Bottom