OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

What happened to no distractions
mjlol (1) (1).png

ARod and company gonna be the one to steal a few MAGA votes and save democracy?
IMG_0707.jpeg

All people had to do was watch a documentary on what happened with the USFL to see how dumb trump is (and now republicans have allowed dude to control the party’s money)

Nfl owners didn’t think enough of dude to allow him to be involved with buying the bills back in the 90s.. and now you got multiple who can’t wait to see him run the country again

Intelligence gets way to easily attributed to people with or access to money

All people had to do was watch a documentary on what happened with the USFL to see how dumb trump is (and now republicans have allowed dude to control the party’s money)

Nfl owners didn’t think enough of dude to allow him to be involved with buying the bills back in the 90s.. and now you got multiple who can’t wait to see him run the country again

Intelligence gets way to easily attributed to people with or access to money

Like I’ve said before, the average American thinks like Trump, and he’s basically Superman to people who lack self confidence. He says the stuff they wish they were bold enough to say. Him becoming president was a clear reflection of Americans. Just as blatant aa could be :lol: :lol:

Like I’ve said before, the average American thinks like Trump, and he’s basically Superman to people who lack self confidence. He says the stuff they wish they were bold enough to say. Him becoming president was a clear reflection of Americans. Just as blatant aa could be :lol: :lol:

You giving him and them too much credit, trump represents at best like a quarter to maybe a 1/3rd of your country.. but like way too many stupid people, they just loud

And unfortunately a lot of ignorant folks get caught up with those who abuse religion for personal gain on top of that

But if trump just made some safe investments with his ole man’s money, the world would be better off

Kept thinking AJ Dillon would break out in Green Bay but it never happened. He’s a big guy like Dirty, stay away.

Back
Top Bottom