OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

So Tennessee is just a farm team for Baltimore?

FB_IMG_1710350055686.jpg

🤔

Guys like this need lifetime NFL contracts! Anybody walk around barefoot, you know they got your back and down for whatever:lol: :lol: :pimp: :rofl:

Bill fans be naked during below zero weather. He good

My (distant) cousin is one of them outdoor dudes that’s always barefoot, weird as hell, but he is one of the last dudes I’d ever fight against :lol:

Giants offered him a contract similar to that before the trade deadline before being franchised tagged but turned it down because he wanted more 🤷‍♂️

Giants fanbase got some weird obsession with blaming Saquon.

Numbers were never revealed, a lot of conflicting reports. The last report that some said were accurate were they were 2-3 mil apart in total guaranteed money. Schoen ****** up over pennies because he wanted to send a message that he wasn’t gonna bend to players. Then signs one of the worst contracts of all time.

I can’t remember what player but someone recently said Saquon deserves so much credit for being quiet and showing Daniel all the support he did when the whole locker room knew he sucked and didn’t deserve to get paid.

Schoen gone after this year if they don’t draft a QB and I look forward to him being gone. He’s a prick. **** him.

Regular reminder that the falcons were like the 1st team to jump out the window this time last year saying they won’t even talk to Lamar…Ended up spending most of the money on Kirk anyway :lol:

I'm so disgusted with this organization. Ever since Vick Arthur Blank refuses to ever have another black QB.

36 year old Kirk Cousins???????

Regular reminder that the falcons were like the 1st team to jump out the window this time last year saying they won’t even talk to Lamar…Ended up spending most of the money on Kirk anyway :lol:

And as much as people talk about Lamar in the playoffs Kirk got 1 playoff win at 35.

Giants fanbase got some weird obsession with blaming Saquon.

Numbers were never revealed, a lot of conflicting reports. The last report that some said were accurate were they were 2-3 mil apart in total guaranteed money. Schoen ****ed up over pennies because he wanted to send a message that he wasn’t gonna bend to players. Then signs one of the worst contracts of all time.

I can’t remember what player but someone recently said Saquon deserves so much credit for being quiet and showing Daniel all the support he did when the whole locker room knew he sucked and didn’t deserve to get paid.

Schoen gone after this year if they don’t draft a QB and I look forward to him being gone. He’s a prick. **** him.
That’s not me blaming Saquon though. The contract you are referring to is the one he was offered during free agency before last season. They tried to negotiate a deal with him prior to the trade deadline and free agency that was reported to be worth more than they were negotiating last offseason.

Multiple young weapons on offense and instead of getting a dynamic young QB to pair with them we get KIRK COUSINS

And as much as people talk about Lamar in the playoffs Kirk got 1 playoff win at 35.
What a terrible take. So are we putting Kirk on Lamar's level now?

Also, Kirk has much better stats though. Kirk in the playoffs plays like Kirk in the regular season, Lamar in the playoffs plays like Quincy Carter.

Back
Top Bottom