OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

aNYone aNYone My boy was telling me Brock was supposed to have a scheduled day off today, but he's been seeing Lance and didn't want him to stack up another great day so he said f that to the day off. :lol:

Fun little competition going on there.
I’ve been keeping a close eye on that.

It’s a competition, but kind of not really.

Apparently Brock isn’t 100% from that elbow, but he knows he can’t afford to sit on his hands and let the 3rd overall pick look even half decent.

There are both fully aware what’s at stake. Darnold, Lance or Brock can move that offense IMO. It’s about who can get in there first lol.

If anyone of them can start and stay healthy for 15 games they’re in the Pro-Bowl.

Bro is itching to throw on that damn dog mask :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Throw on?!?!

don’t come off

1691101263915.gif

I agree 100%. My whole argument is more how Kirk is always waved off as "mid" when the numbers and game context says different. If Kirk is considered top 8-12 then that's far from mid and can get you a SB under the right circumstances.

JA is also more of a liability for turning the ball over. I'm curious to see how he'll handle things once that mobility inevitably goes away.

With all that being said, I DESPERATELY want the Vikes to get a dual threat QB sooner than later :lol:
If Kirk was on the Niners the past 3-4 years he’d have a ring.

Kirk on the Niners now would send their odds through the roof.

nah…kirk ain’t mid..

people, myself included judge qbs too harshly…there’s only ONE qb that can will his team to a bowl…

every other qb need variables to go their way and things to line up right…

8-12 is not a bad place…it’s far from Carr or Tannehill…

it’s just most people judge every qb through a top 3 scope…and that ain’t right..

Actually watching Cousins on QB on Netflix right now. Forgot the Skins drafted RG3 and him within 3 rounds of each other in the same year.

Wish we could have saw RG3 have an entire career. He was pretty spectacular that rookie year.

Upside huh? Once again I reiterate, this is while always being one of the most hit/hurried QBs in the league and lack of mobility.

20230721_124940.jpg

Ah so we gonna start at 2018 which was Josh Allen’s rookie year after Kirk already been in the league 6 years :lol: how about we start in 2019 after Josh had more than 12 games under his belt?

-Touchdowns: Kirk 123 Allen 128
-Passing yards: Kirk 16,636 Allen 16,323
-Interceptions: Kirk 40 Allen 48
-W/L: Kirk 38-26 Allen Allen 47-24

Playoff Stats:
-Appearances: Kirk 3 (1-2 record, NFC divisional) Allen 4 (4-4 record, AFC title game)
-Yards: Kirk 687 Allen 2,334
-Touchdowns: Kirk 4 Allen 17
-Interceptions: Kirk 1 Allen 4

We won’t even get into the rushing stats because you already know where that’s gonna go. Trying to tell me a “prime” Kirk Cousins is better than Josh Allen who is 5 years into his career :lol:

This about as bad as that Jalen Hurts/Tyrod Taylor graphic man.

Last edited:
damn they are on their knees and jaws unhinged talking about Fraud right now on NBC :lol:

Ah so we gonna start at 2018 which was Josh Allen’s rookie year after Kirk already been in the league 6 years :lol: how about we start in 2019 after Josh had more than 12 games under his belt?

-Touchdowns: Kirk 123 Allen 128
-Passing yards: Kirk 16,636 Allen 16,323
-Interceptions: Kirk 40 Allen 48
-W/L: Kirk 38-26 Allen Allen 47-24

Playoff Stats:
-Appearances: Kirk 3 (1-2 record, NFC divisional) Allen 4 (4-4 record, AFC title game)
-Yards: Kirk 687 Allen 2,334
-Touchdowns: Kirk 4 Allen 17
-Interceptions: Kirk 1 Allen 4

We won’t even get into the rushing stats because you already know where that’s gonna go. Trying to tell me a “prime” Kirk Cousins is better than Josh Allen who is 5 years into his career :lol:

This about as bad as that Jalen Hurts/Tyrod Taylor graphic man.
:lol: All that and you still failed to mention the hits/hurries Kirk gets. Even in Washington his line sucked. You got it bro :lol:

:lol: All that and you still failed to mention the hits/hurries Kirk gets. Even in Washington his line sucked. You got it bro :lol:

Wait he’s better because he takes big hits. That makes sense. I’ll add that category :lol:

That makes Justin Fields the best QB in the league since he had so many hurries last season

his oline in Washington had multiple pro bowls and Trent getting all pro at a stacked position
Go back and look at the games and see how he was always running for his life. He wasn't as mobile as RG3 so he was getting crushed lol

Wait he’s better because he takes big hits. That makes sense. I’ll add that category :lol:

That makes Justin Fields the best QB in the league since he had so many hurries last season
Bruh you're completely missing the point. How'd you get that logic? :lol:

Kirk is a good QB that needs a good O line, good defense, a good OC/play caller, a dependable TE, a top 10-15 WR, and an above average RB. Anything else? :lol:

Jokes aside Kirk is good. Even though I vividly remember the season-ending pick he threw against the lame duck Giants with the playoffs on the line… In Washington he was playing with a pretty bad defense.

Go back and look at the games and see how he was always running for his life. He wasn't as mobile as RG3 so he was getting crushed lol

rg3 was/is fast, but dude did a terrible job avoiding contact..also significant better straight line speed over lateral quickness

the nfc east has always had good pass rushers, hence why you had 3 legit HOF left tackles in the division during that time along with other guys who have legit arguments

but that Washington oline had talent and that offense had talent/weapons

and as we can see from the success of the 9ers and rams, that coaching staff had some bright minds

Bruh you're completely missing the point. How'd you get that logic? :lol:

I’m just trying to figure out why you brought up his line after you tried to compare a “prime” Kirk to a dude 5 years into his career and got shut down.

Is that an excuse as to why Allen is better?

rg3 was/is fast, but dude did a terrible job avoiding contact..also significant better straight line speed over lateral quickness

the nfc east has always had good pass rushers, hence why you had 3 legit HOF left tackles in the division during that time along with other guys who have legit arguments

but that Washington oline had talent and that offense had talent/weapons

and as we can see from the success of the 9ers and rams, that coaching staff had some bright minds
Yea that's why the Vikes been struggling with the NFC East recently. They all have good d-lines.

I’m just trying to figure out why you brought up his line after you tried to compare a “prime” Kirk to a dude 5 years into his career and got shut down.

Is that an excuse as to why Allen is better?
Having a solid O-line with a none mobile QB is key. I'm saying Kirk lacks that good line and still was able to put up comparable stats to other QBs. Give him Dak or Allen's line and his numbers would be even better. That's my main point lol

Having a solid O-line with a none mobile QB is key. I'm saying Kirk lacks that good line and still was able to put up comparable stats to other QBs. Give him Dak or Allen's line and his numbers would be even better. That's my main point lol

jason peters was forced to play 12 games for the cowboys off of the streets because of injuries

dak and zeke’s rookie year, the cowboys had maybe the greatest oline ever.. guys left and oline hasn’t been as good, but people keep talking like they are anywhere close to that

tyrion smith was great but is constantly dealing with injuries.. Travis frederick had to retire but should probably still make the HOF.. zack Martin still going but he got a contract situation going

y’all coulda signed Jason peters.. hell yall coild have signed their right tackle that went to cincy from lsu

Back
Top Bottom