OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Watching the replay on the NFLN as I play GTA Vice City

Lmao at that Kellen Mond pick, A classic didn’t even see him :rofl:

J....E....T....S !!!!

Feels good to do that again

giphy (27).gif

yo who was the NTer who had this in their old NT signature:

"when I die, I want the Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

that joint was brilliant :lol:

Johnny Manziel opening a sports bar sounds like a terrible idea but wish him the best. Looking forward to that Untold Doc next week on Netflix.

People don’t realize how many failed athletes and celebrities attempt suicide or plan it. These players expect to make millions, have long careers and be loved by most. Then fall so short, have so much disappointment from within and around them. Constantly laughed at on TV or online. It’s gotta be wild hard to accept that and make that transition.

Also applies to common folks, lower class, middle class and upper class. I know too many people that have attempted it or made plans to do it. Sad as hell, life is hard.

Speaking of long careers I totally forgot Marcedes Lewis was still in the league. Checking his numbers and far as receptions and TDs they aren't that impressive for a TE the last 10 years essentially. Honest question, does he do the other stuff well like blocking, route running and creating opportunities for RBs/WRs? Just seems wild a TE who hasn't amassed even 30 receptions since 2012 is still in the league at 38 years old!

That Quarterback show is the worst thing to happen to this thread

meanwhile almost everytime I read something about mm8 from these practices, it sounds like dude is working his way out of the league

I got the Saints winning the division, only thing that scares me is I think their coach is GARBAGE.

Wild how many people were making fun of Revis. He was on I Am Athlete talking about his battles with anxiety and depression, might have said he was bipolar too. Either way, I hope he good mentally.

Last edited by a moderator:
People don’t realize how many failed athletes and celebrities attempt suicide or plan it. These players expect to make millions, have long careers and be loved by most. Then fall so short, have so much disappointment from within and around them. Constantly laughed at on TV or online. It’s gotta be wild hard to accept that and make that transition.

Also applies to common folks, lower class, middle class and upper class. I know too many people that have attempted it or made plans to do it. Sad as hell, life is hard.
Suicide is a real problem for everyone because life is very hard. A guy that used to go to my barbershop committed suicide some years back and it was so sad. He was a successful lawyer but life just got too hard and I feel bad because we would chop it up about the job when I’d see him and I had no idea he was so depressed. Not going to lie, if not for NT, don’t know where I would be after my mom died. I legit gave up hope but this community rallied and helped me get through it.

I forgot about Von's injury. I wonder if he's on schedule to return at the start of the season.

Speaking of long careers I totally forgot Marcedes Lewis was still in the league. Checking his numbers and far as receptions and TDs they aren't that impressive for a TE the last 10 years essentially. Honest question, does he do the other stuff well like blocking, route running and creating opportunities for RBs/WRs? Just seems wild a TE who hasn't amassed even 30 receptions since 2012 is still in the league at 38 years old!

He’s essentially a 3rd tackle on the field… been that way for awhile

Wonder what Dee did. Could see Hawks releasing him if he doesn't at least show some potential upon returning.

Back
Top Bottom