OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Great in theory but I don't think the players would participate. It would pretty much be a B team pro bowl. Imagine your star player getting injured doing one of the obstacles courses smh

Adam Silver when they said the NFL should take Christmas off
1000002743.gif

I’m glad the NFL is finally realizing that some of these QBs aren’t worth the money. It’s kind of to little, to late but there’s maybe only 3-5 legit generational QBs per era.

No way QBs in the 10 and back range should be breaking the bank. Tyreek and Waddle are clearly the reason Tua has looked decent

really love this offseason version of hard knocks. the insight into personnel stuff is fascinating as hell. we hear about it all from the rapsheets and shefters of the world but actually getting to see all this play out is dope:

- kicking off the draft preparation with the scout presentations (although wish they got a little deeper with the analysis but i know they can't share it all with us)
- seeing Joe getting prepped by the communications team to go in front of the media
- getting to see the QB interviews. the work on the whiteboard. the personality questions. other position interviews too were interesting
- Joe planting seeds for potential trades and hearing the actual conversation with the Pats
- all the side conversations happening during the combine
- hearing the phone call between Joe and Berry, Joe and Barkley...never thought we'd hear both sides of the line
- Maye and Daboll..."yep, easy stuff" :pimp: :lol:

and just an observation but the amount of ******* snacks everywhere is always funny to me whenever i watch hardknocks :lol:

Last edited:

IDK, why some Giants fans are trying to portray like Saquon betrayed the Giants? They literally told him hey, go see if you can make more money, and if you can come back to us and will work with that. He literally gave him a goodbye message in the middle of negotiations lol.

Any player that you truly value you never let get to that point. They banked on Saquon needing them more than they needed him.

Back
Top Bottom