OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

The Vikings host the Chargers in 10 days for their next game. The way I see it, if they win that one, and go to play Carolina the next week, then the season is very much back into Wild Card territory.

Vikings covered for my friend. :emoji_hugging:
Oh **** they did

wow-winner.gif

Thought it was 5.5 not 6.5

Nvm definitely take my advice fam va757va va757va

Meet me in this thread Chargers Sept 24th at Minnesota and we WILL decide true false :lol:
I mean y’all had a wild year last year too. Just had a lot of bounces in your favor. Now you’re even worse in the trenches. I don’t think that game will decide if it’s going to be wild :lol:

I mean y’all had a wild year last year too. Just had a lot of bounces in your favor. Now you’re even worse in the trenches. I don’t think that game will decide if it’s going to be wild :lol:
It’ll be wild no matter what, I just mean with a chance for playoffs if they beat the Chargers because then they “should” beat the Panthers and be 2-2.

Positive is back in the equation for the wild scenarios then if that happens, our OL was hurting today again.

Simmons’ title of tonight’s pod: “Cousins/Jets Momentum”

Send us your best offer, and I’ll let you know 2023 isn’t over, and I’ve seen the odds of 0-2 teams making the playoffs (12%).

Yet we are built different, starting from the WR and QB down. Send us your best offer for the QB, if you have a win-now roster.

Send us the pick, and Rodgers btw and I’m suddenly interested.

Eat his contract as well, let our trainers/Mayo Clinic do what they do

Meet me in this thread Chargers Sept 24th at Minnesota and we WILL decide true false :lol:

They don't play their first division game until Oct. 15. Long season to make something happen. That is, if Detroit or GB don't run away with it.

Tough schedule though so definitely don't prefer 0-3 with 2 of the next 4 after that vs. KC and SF. Might get real ugly here.

nope

only silver lining for us is the early schedule which should hopefully afford us the time to get shhh right

but dline and oline/running game affords us a lot.. just hope dudes get shh fixed

but more concerned about new OC and his playcalling rather than jalen.. jalen was better with his decision making in the 2nd half tonight.. and both games just slightly missed on some big plays

but on one hand we haven’t had any serious injuries, like out of the season or half the season shh.. we have a ton of small shh adding up
Y’all will be 6-0 with that schedule

Y’all will be 6-0 with that schedule

Could be… hell, have to be if we want home field

I assume shh gets better, like communication in the secondary.. but new OC needs to get more creative with packages along with the play calling

That QB sneak push should be illegal. Offenses already have advantages. Outlaw that play

I assume you’re talking about the push from behind

removing that aspect isn’t going change anything for the eagles, since it’s the quality of the Oline plus hurts that makes that play as efficient as it is

Other teams tried it in week 1 and were 0/2

Also offenses naturally have advantages on every snap

They should move it Friday, makes more sense

what they should do is use teams coming off of their byes

should only have Thursday games weeks 1 and then weeks 6-15

weeks 2-5 could do double Monday night games.. weeks 16-18 do double Saturday games (Saturday games should start week 13)

I think they purposely don't schedule games on Fridays and Saturdays because of HS and college football.

I personally don't mind the Thursday games. The Monday night games haven't been that great lately either.

I think they purposely don't schedule games on Fridays and Saturdays because of HS and college football.

I personally don't mind the Thursday games. The Monday night games haven't been that great lately either.

yea that’s the way it’s been forever

Friday night for high school, saturdays For college and sundays and Monday night for nfl

but college regular seasons are done or should be done by the time week 13 of the nfl rolls around

Back
Top Bottom