OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

I think it’s more soo the stuff that’s getting cut in the negotiations

i get obviously there were and are coaches who took shh way too far and did unnecessary or dumb shh

but they had to have a better way to organize these things beyond limiting time

I don’t give a damn about preseason and think the whole thing should be scrapped.. and as I’ve said many times, shoulda gone with the extra by week for the 2nd half the season before adding the extra game

but i think the goal for practices should have been on a per day and per week basis rather than a set hard number of overall practices.. encourage rest and recover while also allowing ample time for preparation

Vikes had 7 turnovers in the last 2 games but only lost by a total of 9 points. Starting to think they're tanking on purpose :lol:

Overtime in the playoffs should be the full time.. regular season, 1 possession each

hell, regular season, treat it like college and give each team 1 go from the 25

fumble rule, if it goes out the back of the endzone I get it being a touchback.. otherwise, if it’s like the jefferson play, spot it at the 1

They should move it Friday, makes more sense

I think they purposely don't schedule games on Fridays and Saturdays because of HS and college football.

Friday night for high school, saturdays For college and sundays and Monday night for nfl

There's actually a Federal law called the Sports Broadcasting Act of 1961 that prohibits the NFL from televising games on Friday nights starting at 6 p.m. or "on any Saturday" from the second Friday of September until the second Saturday of December within a 75-mile radius of college or high school football game.

There's actually a Federal law called the Sports Broadcasting Act of 1961 that prohibits the NFL from televising games on Friday nights starting at 6 p.m. or "on any Saturday" from the second Friday of September until the second Saturday of December within a 75-mile radius of college or high school football game.

this sounds like one of those ESPN stats with insane qualifiers

this sounds like one of those ESPN stats with insane qualifiers

Makes sense and protects the local teams and the industries that live off them.

Back
Top Bottom