OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

The spot up the block from me be od'n with these crazy sandwiches too. Only when you're high do they slap :lol: :smokin

Sauce is an honorary NYC hoodrat now :smokin

Woke up and saw a lot of hate towards Purdy, a lot of it from my own fan base, which I understand. But man, Purdy is solid man. I don’t get it. Fans ain’t happy if they not seeing you throw for 350 and 3 td’s

Kid is efficient as hell and got balls. I do wonder if some luck will run out. He does get lucky sometimes.
He's a quality game manager and there's nothing wrong with that on a squad as stacked as SF is on both sides of the ball.

As long as he doesn't turn the ball over they'll be favored in every single match-up.

Whether he's capable of winning games or coming through in big moments on his own shoulders, like Jimmy was depended on before him, will be up for debate until he's put in that situation but as of now he's done a fine job under center.

Kid is efficient as hell and got balls. I do wonder if some luck will run out. He does get lucky sometimes.
At some point DBs are going to stop dropping the interceptions he’s throwing right to them

He has a good release and good delivery so its going to take a few more weeks for teams to get the film they need to hone in on his tendencies

At some point DBs are going to stop dropping the interceptions he’s throwing right to them

He has a good release and good delivery so its going to take a few more weeks for teams to get the film they need to hone in on his tendencies
I don't know man. At some point, people gotta face it and know he's just good. I think being the last pick in the draft got people thinking he's not that good.

Kirk Cousins had 643 pass attempts last season….

Y’all have to put things in context

He still averaged 4.4 ypg on 15 attempts per.

Minnesota barely ran the ball.

5/8 of those games he had 9, 11, 15, 14, 11 carries :lol: :lol:

Either he had incentives that they didn’t want him to meet, or they strictly abandoned the run. Anyone would have mediocre games if they only get 10-12 carries

Y’all want dudes to average 10 yards a rush? :lol: :lol: :rofl:

I know deep down in your heart you don't believe Dalvin Cook is still good.

I don't know man. At some point, people gotta face it and know he's just good. I think being the last pick in the draft got people thinking he's not that good.
He’s good at what they want him to do which is drive the bus
But you said it yourself he gets lucky
Pretty soon that luck is going to run out

Giants dropped like 3 picks last night

But Purdy was solid overall
Teams were dropping them last year too

I believe once he has that first multiple INT game teams are going to smell blood and then we’ll know if he is as good as advertised

Last edited:
He’s good at what they want him to do which is drive the bus
But you said it yourself he gets lucky
Pretty soon that luck is going to run out

Teams were dropping them last year too

I believe once he has that multiple INT game teams are going to smell blood and then we’ll know if he is as good as advertised
but what does smell blood have to do with anything? He has a good line, great running back and more then solid wide receivers. Its not like his team is trash

You're telling me the defense will play harder because he had multiple picks? It doesn't work like that. Plus he has an great offensive minded coach that knows how to counter any issues that might come up with his play,

I think the kid might be special.

He's a quality game manager and there's nothing wrong with that on a squad as stacked as SF is on both sides of the ball.

As long as he doesn't turn the ball over they'll be favored in every single match-up.

Whether he's capable of winning games or coming through in big moments on his own shoulders, like Jimmy was depended on before him, will be up for debate until he's put in that situation but as of now he's done a fine job under center.
I wanna see yo in a shoot out, but with that defense it’s a stretch that’ll happen :lol:

Giants dropped like 3 picks last night

But Purdy was solid overall
There was a 5min compilation vid of dropped ints last year. Not taking anything away from him though but yea the luck has been crazy as far as dropped picks go

Looks like the Ravens finally found their WR with Zay.

Just need him (and Lamar) to stay healthy.

If they both stay healthy and IF they have another early playoff exit will Lamar still be bulletproof in the Niketalk 2023 NFL playoff thread?

Back
Top Bottom