OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Jimmy G was alot more mistake prone and hesitant than Purdy. Purdy is a superior decison-maker and handles pressure alot better. Jimmy used to throw the most perfectly placed passes to the opposing line-backers every other game. And this Purdy's floor so far, so in my eyes I'll believe in him until he proves otherwise.
Purdys also throwing the same perfectly placed passes to the opposing team

The difference is the defense is dropping his right now so he’s going unscathed

His time is coming real soon

Purdys also throwing the same perfectly placed passes to the opposing team

The difference is the defense is dropping his right now so he’s going unscathed

His time is coming real soon
He made some ill-advised throws to Samuel and Kittle that were definitely forced because of pressure. No doubt he should have thrown those ways, but they were not perfectly placed INTs to the opposing team. One was batted up off an arm and the other two got knocked down by a Niners receiver, so the secondaries had would've had to put in effort to catch those.

Jimmy G's were far worse in cases where the defender would be alone and the ball would go straight to their chest as they're sitting during coverage with most of them taking place down the middle. The defender didn't even have to shift their body nor extend their arms. Completely different circumstances and throws.

1695441203986.gif

They’d never stop serving alcohol at games but even if they did it wouldn’t stop people from getting hammered beforehand. Only thing you can do is up security but if people didn’t act like morons it wouldn’t be an issue

I think they need to prosecute them more harshly. Extreme fines and actual jail time. No way Id ever take my family to a NFL game, would even have to strongly consider an NBA game.

Lol damn so if your son or daughter wants to go see a game live its a no cause they might witness a fight? And whats wrong with nba games?

I live in Colorado, its extremely racist here, they wildin at nuggets games. Its not because "they might witness a fight," its why waste my money to subject myself to an un enjoyable potentially dangerous experience when technology had made a better viewing experience for sports outside of the stadium. Im too old for all the BS i really just wana watch the game and root for my squad 🤷🏾‍♂️

I live in Colorado, its extremely racist here, they wildin at nuggets games. Its not because "they might witness a fight," its why waste my money to subject myself to an un enjoyable potentially dangerous experience when technology had made a better viewing experience for sports outside of the stadium. Im too old for all the BS i really just wana watch the game and root for my squad 🤷🏾‍♂️
Ah understood. Yeah that could definitely spoil the experience

I’ve been to Avs, Broncos, and Rockies games all in my Washington gear. Never had an issue or seen a fight. Crowd is pretty tame compared to other cities I’ve been to.

Back
Top Bottom