OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

I see the Ravens still blowing games. Missed kick, drop 1st down, not kicking the fg on the last possession.

Yes, while the Ravens did cause themselves to lose, only one of those things (dropped 1st down) is really to blame.

Can’t get too mad about a missed 61-yard FG even if you have one of, if not the greatest kicker of all-time. Also can’t get mad about not trotting him out for a 64 yarder 30-45 minutes later and gifting the game to the Colts if he misses.

I said that Zay fair catch shouldn’t have been a big deal - it was huge and led to Indy tying it up. Essentially gave the Colts who only had one timeout an additional one because he caught it before the 2-minute warning. That three and out was TWENTY-TWO SECONDS!! Could have shaved off much more time if he did the right thing.

Really shocking a coach with a special teams background like Harbaugh didn’t tell Zay about that scenario and the clock. Zays a rookie, though but damn man

Travis Kelce watching his teammates score TDs in front of Taylor Swift

1695589831627.jpeg

Cardinals not gonna choke this one away this time...sure they're trying to tank but the new HC still needs a few signature wins in year 1

These same Cardinals gave up 31 second half points to a Giants team that can barely break 14 points most games. I have no faith they'll pull off the upset

Glad I sent my Russ Jersey back to fanatics after game 2 last year. Rather have Future as my QB

Back
Top Bottom