OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Will Zach Wilson make more completions than Taylor Swift references tonight?

1696203542524.gif

Will Zach Wilson make more completions than Taylor Swift references tonight?

No QB could make that many completions. Might have to mute this game. Collinsworth is bad enough.

Love that the Jets wear throwbacks for primetime games. Kinda eerie Rodgers got hurt that Monday night.

Why is Ryan Reynolds there?

This might be the worst group of starting QBs throughout the league I can think of compared to past years.

Maybe its just recency bias.

hope the broncos leave vance in chicago. allowing fields to score 4 touchdowns is disgusting. ill take the w no matter how ugly it was.

1696204199239.gif

Just wait til they start doing different versions of the Toy Story game for Prime Time. Could you imagine a celebrity version. Instead of Toy Story you got the T Swift and her Swizzle Sticks all over the screen

Why am I reading about Rod Smith and Phillip Lindsay calling out Broncos WRs (Jeudy)? I’d not expect this from Rod, maybe Lindsay if he’s that petty, but not Rod :smh:

There are obviously bigger problems than the receiving core. Jeudy had 81 yards last week and 52 this week on only 5 targets.

Reactions: sb
we ain't seen Aaron Rodgers near the Jets since he went down. what are the chances that he's there just for .....

i refuse to say her name ...

Back
Top Bottom