OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Im not a ‘Bama fan AT ALL but that list is sooo highly frekkin impressive. Thats incredible that ONE college institution coukd do that. NOW, This was before NIL was instituted so those former bama recruits are now going elsewhere

Why he keep talking? :lol: :smh:

Unless you win the super bowl every year Micah people are gonna criticize/hate. That's sports, you not gonna win this battle. He still has this college kid naive attitude.

Bro is annoying at this point.

I love the player media content.

But not for someone at his point in his career. No chips or DPOY's.

Draymond can do what he does cause he's got all of the accolades.

Get some hardware first Micah.

Screenshot-2023-10-15-at-7.41.07-PM-1-scaled.jpg

NFL Made Raiders’ Maxx Crosby Change Sobriety-Themed Facemask​

Bro is annoying at this point.

I love the player media content.

But not for someone at his point in his career. No chips or DPOY's.

Get some hardware first Micah.
Honestly i find it annoying with draymond as well. You're still playing, you got that rest of your life to be a chatty patty. Retired players i click instantly when i see there on certain platforms. Active players? Nah ill wait till your done playing to see what u have to say

Nah man.. I don’t mind dudes talking shh

But draymond be talking to dudes clearly better than him like Barkley talking crazy because he ended up in a perfect situation for him as a supporting guy

And then the whole KD saga shh

If Micah called out the chargers or certain other teams that don’t regular catch heat, then cool he has a point.. but calling out teams with large fan bases that regularly get talked about on talk radio everywhere, don’t make much sense

Back
Top Bottom