OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye dolphins aint 4real.

It's not just they always losing when they play good teams they're not even competitive.

Reek talking about bulletin board material then fumbles to lead to another Chiefs TD.

Whole half to go let's see if they can make this a game.

Well.....we had shot to go score/score before and after half and maybe make a game of it, and then complete disaster. :smh:

Tyreek dropped one earlier. He owes us one now. Try to claw back and see if KC makes their own mistakes too....

I wish the NFL would have one game stateside at 10am. East coast though. I hate having to watch certain pre-game shows.

Nothing better than 10am football. One game at 10am would be perfect

I wish the NFL would have one game stateside at 10am. East coast though. I hate having to watch certain pre-game shows.

Nothing better than 10am football. One game at 10am would be perfect

I've been over the pre-game shows for several years.

Don't matter the sports MLB, CFB, NBA, NFL etc. At most they're are background noise while I do other stuff.

An early morning football game ever week would be a logistical nightmare for teams, but having an early morning game leading into an early afternoon game then leading into a late afternoon game and concluding with Sunday Night Football would be heaven.

Fins are bigger frauds than the Bills

Same story each time they play a team worth a damn :lol:

Whole team, but especially Tua and the offense turn into a JV squad any time they play a team with a pulse.

lets all relax, guys. im sure the non-showering pedo told tua at half, "hey tua....hang loose bro". and then everyone probably cheered and got fired up. epic comeback loading....

I've been over the pre-game shows for several years.

Don't matter the sports MLB, CFB, NBA, NFL etc. At most they're are background noise while I do other stuff.

An early morning football game ever week would be a logistical nightmare for teams, but having an early morning game leading into an early afternoon game then leading into a late afternoon game and concluding with Sunday Night Football would be heaven.

Some pre-game shows are OK. I just wish I had an alternative. I don’t even start watching the Super Bowl until the second series :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don’t watch the coin toss, anthem, or fly over.

It be 70 people at the 50 yard line for the coin toss man I’m goooood

I hate super bowl pregame shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom