OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Hahahaha, well said. Colts can expect even less, son ain’t playing for them.

Cardinals are trash, not surprised. Wilks got ****** over. Kliff was trash but kept getting excuses.

So is Taylor :lol:

Wouldn't put him in my top 10 personally, that position is absolutely stacked with elite talent the moment.

waddle gotta be top 10.. who you got?

but having 2 WRs is wayy more important than a RB in today’s league.. it’s way too easy to find a RB that could give you solid production

Waddle in 10-15 range

JJ
Tyreek
Chase
Lamb
Diggs
AJ
Amon ra
GWilson
Adams
Kupp

All better than Waddle

but having 2 WRs is wayy more important than a RB in today’s league.. it’s way too easy to find a RB that could give you solid production
Justin Jefferson
Tyreek Hill
Stefon Diggs
Davonte Adams
Ja'Marr Chase
Mike Evans
Cooper Kupp
Deebo Samuel
CeeDee Lamb
AJ Brown

Who ends up with more wins Cards or Colts? I'd go Colts as maybe Richardson figures it out middway through and gets them 4-5 wins while the Cards could be 3 or less...

JJ
Davante
Tyreek
Diggs
Kupp
Chase
Deebo
AJ Brown
McLaurin
 Evans
DK
Hopkins
Ceedee
Godwin

Would pick em all ahead of him tbh.

IMG_4966.jpeg

Consider plz that Waddle is 24 and has gone two years already being peppered with targets. When people don’t even want to give Taylor or any RB a long-term deal, you’re confused that Waddle is a ridiculous ask? :lol:

Consider plz that Waddle is 24 and has gone two years already being peppered with targets. When people don’t even want to give Taylor or any RB a long-term deal, you’re confused that Waddle is a ridiculous ask? :lol:
It's not a ridiculous ask, ridiculous that it's considered too much for Miami :lol:

Miami didn’t want to trade a top 10-15 receiver for a top 5 RB?

Shocked I tell ya
rolaholic rolaholic Teams don’t want to give up a Round 1 pick for Taylor, that much is clear right?

Now consider that Waddle was not only a first-round pick (sixth overall) a couple years ago, but a first-round pick that worked out.

So tell me why the Fins would do that?

I’m convinced no NFL insider/Twitter knows what’s gonna happen with Kareem Hunt. Are teams completely-completely off him or is this a sloth war?

Back
Top Bottom