OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Soooo…irsay and the gm was never seriously shopping him after all…

I think this gets uglier…

Nasty business from the colts…

I said the same thing yesterday. They were never planning on doing this in good faith. Now my man on the pine for the next 4 weeks.

Same.

It's aNYone aNYone that lost access?
Is this for the NT fantasy league? It's not me. I'm in. I sent a message earlier this morning cause we’re down a member and won't be able to draft. That must be the member that lost access.

1693424466960.png

Can we keep the majority of Fantasy Football talk in the proper thread? I'm a big FF fan but it's really clogging this thread.

RB values are in really in the dirt if Waddle is sonehow too much of an ask for Jonathan Taylor :lol: :smh:

It’s the fact it’s an RB that wants out that you also have to pay. Colts not getting a lot for him.

Pats gave up a third or fourth for Moss

It’s the fact it’s an RB that wants out that you also have to pay. Colts not getting a lot for him.

Pats gave up a third or fourth for Moss
His reputation was shot in Oakland though, Stewart's a year removed from an 1800 yards/18 TD's season and in his prime.

He would take that Miami offense to the next level more than keeping Waddle does IMO. Would also take a lot of pressure off of Tua and his health having that caliber of a RB.

Back
Top Bottom