OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

raiders are hella lucky that they were able to sign Madd Maxx before Bosa reset the market for edge rushers. Maxx won't get DPOY consideration because they're not in the playoffs, but that man deserves close to Bosa-like money.

hopefully koonce continues to shine next season and the raiders' FO stops being cheap with player signings.

Maxx won't get DPOY consideration because they're not in the playoffs

papi

1703675177360.png

They can, nobody said they can't but you not winning that battle. Dudes like Micah don't understand that you always gonna have haters, especially if you're on the cowboys. Putting all this energy into what people say is pointless. Winning is the biggest "**** you".

He complaining now, let the cowboys keep going years w/o winning a Superbowl the jokes gonna get louder and he's gonna look dumb still making excuses. This cowboys team don't even get criticized more than the Romo/TO era teams.

Facts. Parsons is talented as hell. But he’s also gets in his feelings way too easily. It’s like he wants all the attention that comes with being a star player on a high profile team like the cowboys as long as it’s only good attention. But if you’re a star player on the Cowboys, you’re a national name in comparison to if you’re a star player on the Panthers or Cardinals.

Like you said. At the end of the day winning is going to be the ultimate F you reply. And even if you do win, people are still going to hate and discredit you, be it random fans of other teams, media heads with a platform or whoever else. It’s not even worth giving them the validation.

Micah is still a fan so he talks like a fan on his podcast

If he talked like a player doing a post game interview no one would listen

Micah is still a fan so he talks like a fan on his podcast

If he talked like a player doing a post game interview no one would listen

If he was on the Colts nobody would listen. Let's keep a buck, him being a cowboy is why people listen. He talks like a another delusional cowboy fan, he said they have a historical defense like 4 games into the season lol. I guess that's great for his podcast numbers but how is that getting them closer to where they wanna be?

Loving/hating the roster shenanigans… but keep them coming!!! Who has a sack bonus waiting? What rb needs a couple extra yards? Pay everybody!!

Bronco's are pathetic. I wouldn't even want to play for them if I was a player. Your franchise not serious about winning at all.
Over benching sorry *** Wilson?
They found a loophole to get out of the deal and they’re using it. He’s clearly not worth the $40 million or whatever he would be owed in 2025. Cut your losses short and move on. Same thing Raiders did with Carr. And Carr still doing the same mediocre *** playing in New Orleans

Over benching sorry *** Wilson?
They found a loophole to get out of the deal and they’re using it. He’s clearly not worth the $40 million or whatever he would be owed in 2025. Cut your losses short and move on. Same thing Raiders did with Carr. And Carr still doing the same mediocre *** playing in New Orleans
He has 26 Touchdowns and 8 interceptions he's better than most QB's on that sorry *** team that's been "rebuilding"...you know why Bronco's suck? BEcause of Sean PAyton. Sean Payton is the most overrated coach i've seen in modern day history.

i rest my case :smh: :lol:

purdy deserves all the slander, he literally threw the game away despite the niners' defense doing its best to keep it close. that's still my QB tho.. word to T.O.
He deserves a stinker. He's played some good football. His team stacked but aye man QB's have bad games. I don't know why people freak out over that lol

Back
Top Bottom