OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Russ ain’t it. Take the lost and move on while the division is turning over too.
I'd argue Russ would be better if he had better talent and coaching...but ok let's say "he ain't it".....how stupid do you have to be as a coach to win all these guys after starting off sucking? Just to finally wait until the 2nd to last week of the season to start tanking? I'd fire Payton for that alone. Russ is better at his job then Payton is.

.you know why Bronco's suck? BEcause of Sean PAyton. Sean Payton is the most overrated coach i've seen in modern day history.
2 things could be right. Sean Payton and Wilson suck :lol:

Payton reminds me of Jon Gruden.

But idk what wonders Pete Carroll did with Wilson, but he looks like a shell of himself. Unless it’s the broncos coaching

2 things could be right. Sean Payton and Wilson suck :lol:

Payton reminds me of Jon Gruden.

But idk what wonders Pete Carroll did with Wilson, but he looks like a shell of himself. Unless it’s the broncos coaching
I mean I think Russ been alright this year. He for sure is a shell of his former self though I agree there. He went form one of the best to top 15.....Pete might've been protecting him all these years.

Nothing fluke about that handling. They got stomped lol
Cowboys lost to the Cardinals too. It was a fluke. 49ers just got stomped out by the Ravens so Ravens better lol? I mean don't get me wrong 49ers are better than the Cowboys but not a 30 point beating better.

I'd argue Russ would be better if he had better talent and coaching...but ok let's say "he ain't it".....how stupid do you have to be as a coach to win all these guys after starting off sucking? Just to finally wait until the 2nd to last week of the season to start tanking? I'd fire Payton for that alone. Russ is better at his job then Payton is.
Russ ain’t worth that number. It was a disaster trade and the reality is they won’t land a better qb than Russ. This a straight business move.

But I agree Sean is super overrated.

He has 26 Touchdowns and 8 interceptions he's better than most QB's on that sorry *** team that's been "rebuilding"...you know why Bronco's suck? BEcause of Sean PAyton. Sean Payton is the most overrated coach i've seen in modern day history.

The Sean Payton who won a Super Bowl with Brees and then continuously choked in the playoffs year after year? You ain’t ever lied :pimp:

He got that “retired coach mystique”. Same with Grudens bum *** that was never remotely a good coach but went in the booth and everyone wanted him to return

Cowboys lost to the Cardinals too. It was a fluke. 49ers just got stomped out by the Ravens so Ravens better lol? I mean don't get me wrong 49ers are better than the Cowboys but not a 30 point beating better.
After the 3 game skid the Niners had after that game with the Cowboys, look at the scores of their games prior to the Ravens. Again, nothing fluke about it.

Yes the Ravens put a whopping on them, but besides that the Niners have been the class of a soft NFC.

I mean I think Russ been alright this year. He for sure is a shell of his former self though I agree there. He went form one of the best to top 15.....Pete might've been protecting him all these years.
But from a business perspective, “alright” ain’t worth $40 mil (or close to it) a year. Minus whale let Stidham be “alright” for $5 mil a year

Twitter fingers ain’t cooking nothing lol. He must have forgotten
00684271-95D4-4E81-AD3B-0101616B0D99.jpeg

:lol: :lol: Yall boys defensive as hell since Christmas mane…

I’m just here for the lols @ the MVPs expense…

I’m done tho man..I’ll let him game manage in peace!!!

Haven't been more proud to be a Broncos fan than I am right now. Russ and Sean ain't it and I'm glad others see these guys for what they are now. Hope the NFLPA steps in on this but I'm smiling either way. Broncos are a cautionary tale of what happens when teams don't have a straightforward succession plan for when the team owner dies. The Bowlen family caused this mess. It will take the new owners years to fix this mess. Should've been tanking the entire time.

Y’all need to stall SP out. He was supposed to be the heir apparent to parcells in Dallas but, we ended up with Garrett and the saints got a SB.

Sam can be said about Belichick or Tomlin. You need a great to elite QB to consistently win in the NFL.

Look at them dudes without Ben or Brady. It can be said about every coach

The same, Sean Payton that’s benching Russell Wilson, is the same Sean Payton that wasted the last year of the Saints run by refusing to bench noodle armed Drew Brees in favor of Jameis.

I’ve said since the hire, Payton has it out to humble Russell Wilson, for some odd reason.

You a
The Sean Payton who won a Super Bowl with Brees and then continuously choked in the playoffs year after year? You ain’t ever lied :pimp:

He got that “retired coach mystique”. Same with Grudens bum *** that was never remotely a good coach but went in the booth and everyone wanted him to return
You ain't lying...man I heard someone say a month or so ago that the best thing a coach can do is

Y’all need to stall SP out. He was supposed to be the heir apparent to parcells in Dallas but, we ended up with Garrett and the saints got a SB.

Sam can be said about Belichick or Tomlin. You need a great to elite QB to consistently win in the NFL.

Look at them dudes without Ben or Brady. It can be said about every coach
Bill at least won 11 games without Brady.....Tomlin has never missed a post season without Big Ben...I ain't saying you have to win a ring....all i'm saying is dont be a complete disaster and Payton is.

42-10 “fluke” :lol:
Explain to me how you beat the Cowboys 42-10 but then lose to the damn Cleveland Browns? And yeah I get Browns ain't terrible but are y'all gonna tell me the Browns game wasn't a fluke? Lt me guess Jets better than the Eagles and Cardinals better than the Cowboys lol?

Back
Top Bottom