OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Knowing this team, they're probably gonna reel off B2B W's against Buffalo and the Jets to finish the season out of the top 5 draft order :lol:

IMG_9690.png

idk what the general audience has been saying, but I been enjoying the in-season version of Hard Knocks. Been fun to watch week-to-week.

The trillionith L by the NFLPA

I know it’s easier said than done given there’s close to 1700 NFL players when you consider 32 teams and 53 man rosters. Not sure if the practice squad guys count as well. Adding to that, the average NFL career is pretty short, contracts aren’t guaranteed, and only a certain amount of guys are really getting that money on a major level. I can see how the NFLPA is at a major disadvantage. Especially when alot of the players who aren’t making much and don’t have any type of real job security are going to be more inclined for them to take whatever one sided deal is offered.

Unless they’re willling to miss games and they have the financial backing to play hard ball and drag things out to get any type of concessions, they’re going to get dog walked each time negotiations come around. Hell in 2011 it was panic mode that summer once the prospect of guys missing those nfl checks was a real possibility.

nfl done took Christmas

nba need to go ahead and bite the bullet and make some significant changes.. cut the season to 70, change first round series back to 5 games so upsets can happy type of stuff

also need to move the season back so he concludes end of summer

I agree completely on the moving the season back so it concludes at the end of the summer part. I thought it was cool in 2011 when the season started on Christmas. There was legit buildup for the games. It would be cool if they started the season in late December and wrapped the playoffs up in august. You could do the all star game in April. Makes cities in the northeast more attractive destinations to host it since the weather is warmer.

It’s nothing but MLB games from late June until week 1 of the NFL season. It was fun watching those bubble games in august 2020 and seeing the nba finals stretch into late July in 2021 when it normally be nothing but baseball on at that time.

Assuming the season ended in august, you got the nfl, college football, mlb playoffs in October and even the nhl to hold things down until the season would start up again in December. Playoff games and the finals in July and August would be fun.

nfl done took Christmas

nba need to go ahead and bite the bullet and make some significant changes.. cut the season to 70, change first round series back to 5 games so upsets can happy type of stuff

also need to move the season back so he concludes end of summer

The NFL running games on Christmas next year? Adam Silver gon have a problem if so.

I agree completely on the moving the season back so it concludes at the end of the summer part. I thought it was cool in 2011 when the season started on Christmas. There was legit buildup for the games. It would be cool if they started the season in late December and wrapped the playoffs up in august. You could do the all star game in April. Makes cities in the northeast more attractive destinations to host it since the weather is warmer.

It’s nothing but MLB games from late June until week 1 of the NFL season. It was fun watching those bubble games in august 2020 and seeing the nba finals stretch into late July in 2021 when it normally be nothing but baseball on at that time.

Assuming the season ended in august, you got the nfl, college football, mlb playoffs in October and even the nhl to hold things down until the season would start up again in December. Playoff games and the finals in July and August would be fun.

nfl is going add that 18th game soon and probably a second half bye week

the summer is right there for the nba to snatch up.. could run the inseason tournament after the Super Bowl

but if you start early December that gives guys time for Christmas and new years and you make sure your guys and teams know they have to actually play

My goodness.

He won’t get the MVP but he has like 2 or 3 of the greatest seasons a RB has ever put up.
Him or Tyreek should get it imo but they'll give one of them the token skill player of the year known as OPOTY instead :lol: >D

My goodness.

He won’t get the MVP but he has like 2 or 3 of the greatest seasons a RB has ever put up.

he’s having a great year and has had great years.. none have been top 2 or 3 ever

OJ had over 2000 in 14 games, for example.. Faulk had over 1,300 yards rushing and over 1000 receiving in 99

:lol: @ Sean Payton being overrated

Better off saying you hate him cause he’s arrogant.

:rofl: @ McCarthy being better when he calling **** like this

D5FDEDD3-B043-4811-B752-B59F322869FC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom