OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

I dunno, I fully expect the league office to have a Wednesday xmas slate next year after crushing the ratings this year.

Anything Rog can do to ***** slap Adam Silver, he's done :lol:

**** Sean Payton
This is the leader of your franchise

1446EAAE-0A61-4DAD-95EA-B4DFF385882D.jpeg

:rofl:

Those Kyle Rittenhouse crying/Brock Purdy memes are wild. Couldn’t not laugh though :lol:

He literally won the title with this crew of receivers plus Juju last year. Can’t wait until the playoffs, man. :lol:

Goat basically at the point where if he don't win the superbowl it's gonna be pockets of people saying "He's falling off...". Is what it is, comes with the territory. He not competing with any current QB's, his competition is Brady and Montana.

I’d have no problem with him winning the award, but he absolutely has not had 2 of the greatest seasons ever put up. Not one :lol:
1. CJ2K - 2,509 yds/15 TDs (2009)
2. Marshall Faulk - 2,429 yds/12 TDs (1999)
3. CMC - 2,392 yds/19 TDs (2019)

He’s already on the list for Top 3 greatest single seasons ever, just not this year. But with over 1,900 scrimmage yards already he’s easily going to eclipse the 2,000 yard mark in the next two games. If he passes his own 2019 season and scores at least another 4 TDs he should be MVP imo.

NBA can make some changes such as shorter season, best of 5 1st rd but they in a great spot and no need to worry about competing with NFL. NFL will always be king here in America

NBA gets like 10-16 mill additional viewers in China, they are slowly expanding to India and that will get couple mill more viewers in coming years

I get less players but when George Niang is making more money than Jonathan taylor, you ok, and nothing wrong with being 2nd in a multi-billion dollar business

He literally won the title with this crew of receivers plus Juju last year. Can’t wait until the playoffs, man. :lol:

They’re going to be a tough out. As lethargic as they’ve looked at times, the playoffs are a different animal.

That likely divisional round game between them and either Miami/Buffalo should be good. Kinda wild that Buffalo has a legit chance at the 2 seed given how they looked dead in the water after that Denver MNF L in November.

nfl is going add that 18th game soon and probably a second half bye week

the summer is right there for the nba to snatch up.. could run the inseason tournament after the Super Bowl

but if you start early December that gives guys time for Christmas and new years and you make sure your guys and teams know they have to actually play

100% facts with the summer being right there for the NBA to snatch up. Hell if they timed it right they could even get the summer league, well I guess a late summer league in before week 1 as well.

Could be a win/win for both the NBA and NHL as well. The NHL would have the first 2 months of their season all to itself and could potentially bring them more fans. Their playoffs not having to go against the NBA playoffs, that benefits both leagues.

Back
Top Bottom