OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

I'm not even surprised BB doesn't have a job. Most of these franchises don't know how to handle someone like him.

Is Washington putting all of their chips in Ben Johnson's basket? What are they doing?

I'm not even surprised BB doesn't have a job. Most of these franchises don't know how to handle someone like him.

Is Washington putting all of their chips in Ben Johnson's basket? What are they doing?
Pretty sure we're getting Johnson. Announcement can't be made until after DET season ends and spots are filling up. I'm not ruling Slowik out just yet though.

People knocking Johnson for having weapons. I view it as a guy that knows what he needs personnel wise for his offense to work. We have the cap space and draft capital to build fast.

pairing him with the new GM.. he gave a super over the top answer when asked about him and I assume they’re just waiting for whenever detriot’s season is done.. but they can obviously work things out with his agent

but Washington concerns me, they have a ton of draft picks to go with the 2nd overall, a ton of money and would be smart to trade certain other guys just for extra draft capital and essentially take the lumps of a rookie QB year 1

but Ben Johnson is a hell of an offensive coach

TBH, I kinda don’t think Baalke makes it through the offseason with his job. That presser legitimately was so bad, that the Jacksonville media is gonna kill him if he stays.

This man stated that they haven’t even talked numbers with Josh Allen’s reps :sick:

The guy that just broke the franchise sack record in his final year of his rookie deal…

Back
Top Bottom