OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Chargers will succeed.. Harbaugh has been successful everywhere else, I don’t why this is any different…

The salary cap is easily manipulated…back load some extensions, restructure some big money guys, a couple post June 1 cuts and voila, they have cash to play with…teams in “salary cap hell” do it every year…

The real determining factor will be hitting on their draft picks…that’s where you get the cheap labor…

Rams were in salary cap hell with no high draft picks since their Super Bowl…. They hit this years draft out the park and made the playoffs…

Things can change quick in the NFL…
McVay is the best offensive coach of our time. Let’s see who Jim hires at OC. His Michigan offenses are NOT what you want to see Justin Herbert in. Agree that the draft is most important but I’m more worried about what the offense looks like for sure.

IMG_1784.gif

McVay is the best offensive coach of our time. Let’s see who Jim hires at OC. His Michigan offenses are NOT what you want to see Justin Herbert in. Agree that the draft is most important but I’m more worried about what the offense looks like for sure.

???

andy or Kyle, depending on the cap you’re using for the timeframe
Kyle still hasn’t won one and McVay’s coaching tree is crazier. Hard for me not to give McVay the nod there. Andy is the previous gen

Kyle still hasn’t won one and McVay’s coaching tree is crazier. Hard for me not to give McVay the nod there. Andy is the previous gen

except they both do it easily since forever no matter the who, that’s why I’d give it to them as 1 or 2

Back
Top Bottom