OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

1707713840763.png

Could see the NFL going with the Texans, Ravens, or #OurBengals for the Chiefs' home opener next season.

Could see the NFL going with the Texans, Ravens, or #OurBengals for the Chiefs' home opener next season.

I got a feeling it’ll be Cincinnati. They’ll want to save the Ravens game for later in the season. The Texans played the Chiefs on Thursday night week 1 just 4 years ago.

Joe Burrows return and a Bengals team that’s been the only real threat to KC over the last few years makes for an appealing matchup.

They haven’t done a divisional game for the week 1 Thursday night game in over 10 years. But the Chargers could be a darkhorse pick. Harbaugh making his return, a chargers team that has talent but always underachieves.

I got a feeling it’ll be Cincinnati. They’ll want to save the Ravens game for later in the season. The Texans played the Chiefs on Thursday night week 1 just 4 years ago.

Joe Burrows return and a Bengals team that’s been the only real threat to KC over the last few years makes for an appealing matchup.

They haven’t done a divisional game for the week 1 Thursday night game in over 10 years. But the Chargers could be a darkhorse pick. Harbaugh making his return, a chargers team that has talent but always underachieves.

I thought the chargers would make for a good storyline with Harbaugh taking over

Back
Top Bottom