OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Then Peyton is Mike and is until further notice. Using that terrible logic at least. :lol:

Or using real logic neither Brady or Peyton are Mike.

Mahomes is closest equivalent to Mike because he's been hands down the best the past 7 years and he has the most rings. Mahomes is the only one that's far better than his competition both regular season and playoffs.

426453117_819255373550856_2563920023564632582_n.jpg

very surprised at the players reactions to losing a tough game.

Its one thing to be upset with the outcome but wanting out? Why? You think you'll get a better situation?

Your squad is still top 2 in the league, at worst.

But I don't mind if they blow it up. Go ahead. Do it. You tried to buy a ring like the Rams did, made fun of the Rams when they were doing it, and now mad because it didn't work out for you.

What a time to be alive. Don't mind me!

very surprised at the players reactions to losing a tough game.

Its one thing to be upset with the outcome but wanting out? Why? You think you'll get a better situation?

Your squad is still top 2 in the league, at worst.

But I don't mind if they blow it up. Go ahead. Do it. You tried to buy a ring like the Rams did, made fun of the Rams when they were doing it, and now mad because it didn't work out for you.

What a time to be alive. Don't mind me!
I think this is more of a contract thing since he's due for an extension

If they won this probably still happens in some capacity

Kinda funny how QAaron completely disappeared from these All-Time discussions overnight :lol:

Same dudes flying the Mahomes flag now were talking up his case as the 🐐 for years prior.

Now it's crickets from them on that front and #15 has lapped up his entire career achievements in 6 years

Kinda funny how QAaron completely disappeared from these All-Time discussions overnight :lol:

Same dudes flying the Mahomes flag now were talking up his case as the 🐐 for years prior.

Now it's crickets from them on that front and #15 has lapped up his entire career achievements in 6 years

in a handful of years they'll do the same thing and pivot away from Mahomes. Guaranteed.

in a handful of years they'll do the same thing and pivot away from Mahomes. Guaranteed.

How? When he keeps adding to his resume.

Aaron's playoff record kept getting worse and worse. That's why he's not in it.

It's ok that Mahomes is better than Brady. :lol: It happens in sports. Just like Brady passed Joe. The difference is it took Brady to win 7 because he didn't have the individual awards. Where as Mahomes got both. Brady's reign as the goat was just shorter than we thought.

Back
Top Bottom